VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

duckerton

Dec 1, 2019
After all this time they come up with an alpha? that will be expanded later? Lol you can see them running around to put together some shit to post

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
hah, now they released some 'preview version' in Feb huh? And we have their words for expanded version in next week (i believe no longer than 30 mins gameplay in total), which means Mar. What a smart way to keep their patrons for 2 months straight :LUL:

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
it's getting boring already, they give a date, the day arrives, they advance another month, for those who subscribe to the game, screw you because you have to pay another month with nothing, that's trickery of the company, the subscribers have to complain to the company because if they won't be curled

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
Ok, i dont know if im falling to play the new """""update""""" or its just another buggy mess, because i dont manage to get the scenes. I think that i have to start a new game

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
Ok, i dont know if im falling to play the new """""update""""" or its just another buggy mess, because i dont manage to get the scenes. I think that i have to start a new game
Sorry if im bothering but i manage to solve what you have to do to trigger the event, you have to skip the day until this icon appear on the top left
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Press it and then play

Reactions: boobthief

Vergi|

Apr 19, 2020
Sorry if im bothering but i manage to solve what you have to do to trigger the event, you have to skip the day until this icon appear on the top left

Press it and then play
Please, send the screenshots of all new scenes, man. That’s really interesting.

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
doI like the scenes for now, I'm thinking the old man will be able to fuck Jack, he really masturbates Jack, only with clothes

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
Please, send the screenshots of all new scenes, man. That’s really interesting.

These three are all new scenes, i recommend to wait until the next week
PD: obviously these are all animated

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
I expected nothing, yet i am still dissapointed. Cheers for putting the Downloadlink and the screenshots, at this pace we will get new actual scenes for christmas if we are lucky.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes