VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

redhatter

May 24, 2017
you sure jack didn't stumble on crypt on 1 of her patrols? in that case you missed 2 sexscenes which this game offers.

did jack atleast rescue 1 worm when uncle and jack rescued that dwarf?
I think she got chased away from a crypt at one point it was hard to tell what was chasing her though, I did get the worm from the dwarfs quest.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think she got chased away from a crypt at one point it was hard to tell what was chasing her though, I did get the worm from the dwarfs quest.
those were vampires chasing her, once cemeteries are open again you might be able to do vampire quest but getting worm reqs replaying and its needed since only it provides ingredients to 1 potion.

weakjeffrey

Aug 10, 2020
its
Post #1774 has an attachment with a bunch of saves. Download that and unzip as your saves folder. One of them is 5-6-LT1.save. If the game doesn't see it, copy all the saves to [drive]\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Witch_Hunter Trainer-1484399684\

It works for me.
its not working for me . it still dont show the saves even with copying it in the path you said

Maki12

Jul 15, 2020
so many people obsessing about the game shows how good the artist is
but the frequency of updates also shows how shit he is
too bad for the wasted potential

Reactions: BatsyBat

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
its

its not working for me . it still dont show the saves even with copying it in the path you said
Sorry I put you through an unsuccessful process. We've reached the end of my limited knowledge of Ren'Py, except to reiterate that you have to have a save recorded in the persistent file before the game will look in that slot.

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
Team Borsch
In a few hours. In the morning I will check the script for the last time and post it.

I guess that it is russian time so yeah, you will have to wait a few hours.
P.s: i will not be available to post the update because i will not give to them 10 dollars

BatsyBat

Jan 31, 2022
Team Borsch
In a few hours. In the morning I will check the script for the last time and post it.

I guess that it is russian time so yeah, you will have to wait a few hours.
P.s: i will not be available to post the update because i will not give to them 10 dollars
thank you for information bro

This game is going to die if these guys keep fucking up.
their potential is so high but they are working so slow

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
So far nothing, all we have to do is wait all this time to have a dull scene with the same dwarves of clowns

Reactions: f-360

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
Did someone said 'the third of April' :KEK:
View attachment 1739031
Is there a client at patreon who comments that their job sucks and that they're a bunch of mercenaries? If I was a client I would do anything to discourage them from continuing to work with it, just for them to sell this game to another team... I know teams that would make this game make $5000 at least a month on patreon

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Is there a client at patreon who comments that their job sucks and that they're a bunch of mercenaries? If I was a client I would do anything to discourage them from continuing to work with it, just for them to sell this game to another team... I know teams that would make this game make $5000 at least a month on patreon
with this potential, this popularity (mostly earned from Akabur's games i think, when i search for trainer games after Princess trainer i found this with the theme nearly the same as Akabur's) the game would easily reach that income. But after all, they suck and the people paid them (even 2000$/month in more than half year for nothing) have no opinions (or they do have but the devs are deaf) :coffee:

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
it's now the 4th world wide and still no update, u got to love these updates. they make u wait a half a year for the next update and they keep on make us wait. Other games on patreon give u 3 times the content in half the time. wow I hope this update at less is more then 15 mins play time for time we waited for it.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes