VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
I assume this will be the public version since they released the patreon exclusive version a few weeks back. But who knows
There's no public version dude, even Fresh Fish update (which is, idk, half year ago?) is patreon exclusive :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: f-360

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's no public version dude, even Fresh Fish update (which is, idk, half year ago?) is patreon exclusive :BootyTime:
fresh fish was before that, riviera voyage was released near 8 months ago (and it was mostly replaying fish again).

Reactions: f-360

f-360

Dec 19, 2020
Team Borsch
Mr. Beef On March 30 or 31, the first "Dwarves" update link will become available... I'm so tired... T_T By the way, thanks to your increased support, we were able to afford to collaborate with one wonderful artist. It became a little easier for us to work.

:unsure::coffee:

Reactions: takaloco

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
Team Borsch
Mr. Beef On March 30 or 31, the first "Dwarves" update link will become available... I'm so tired... T_T By the way, thanks to your increased support, we were able to afford to collaborate with one wonderful artist. It became a little easier for us to work.
I bet a can of Coke that this update will not come out today

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
Writings
MAR 31, 2022 AT 3:44 PM

Unlocked
Development rumors.

Greetings, Dear Patrons!

We are glad to inform you that we have reached the finish line, almost. But there will be no update today, sorry.
We need three more days, as always. The first links will be available on the third of April, that's for sure.

In the meantime, we suggest you not to get bored and refresh the information about dwarves. After all, it is with them that Jack will have to face in the upcoming update.
Thank you for being with us!

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
" We need three more days, as always"

They are so taking the piss lmfao, kinda funny actually.

redhatter

May 24, 2017
I wanna like this game but its such a buggy mess, I can't send jack to the cemetery anymore. I have finished the mermaid storyline but now I am stuck.

Reactions: mrttao

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wanna like this game but its such a buggy mess, I can't send jack to the cemetery anymore. I have finished the mermaid storyline but now I am stuck.
it's not bugged, it's story limitation that after some time cemeteries are off limits, maybe in some future version jack can continue patrolling.

did you do lady vampire quest?

redhatter

May 24, 2017
it's not bugged, it's story limitation that after some time cemeteries are off limits, maybe in some future version jack can continue patrolling.

did you do lady vampire quest?
No I haven't seen any vampires in my playthrough.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No I haven't seen any vampires in my playthrough.
you sure jack didn't stumble on crypt on 1 of her patrols? in that case you missed 2 sexscenes which this game offers.

did jack atleast rescue 1 worm when uncle and jack rescued that dwarf?

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes