VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh they still have 20 bucks patrons? color me surprised.

also what euphoric said is quite likely true.

Joycold

Jan 10, 2021
It’s so weird that they keep adding new threads to this game. Doesn’t it make more sense to finish arcs and then move on? I just don’t get it.

Reactions: Sacra_Umbra

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It’s so weird that they keep adding new threads to this game. Doesn’t it make more sense to finish arcs and then move on? I just don’t get it.
well they prolly think that if uncle fucks jack then no1 is interested anymore about game.

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
well they prolly think that if uncle fucks jack then no1 is interested anymore about game.
no1 will be interested anymore about game if they don't let Sam fuck Jack soon.

And Boris fuck Jack.
And Hoora fuck Jack.
And bunch of ghouls and zombies gangbang Jack
And Cupid.
And Sam & Cupid DP Jack
And clowns DP Jack
And inquisitor
And his dog
and every single citizen of this fucking city who has a dick (girls with strap-on's also count)

Knight jumps Queen!
Bishop jumps Queen!
Pawns jumps Queen!
Everyone jumps Queen!
GANGBANG!

Last edited:

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
somebody said there was some sketch gallery of unused content posted somewhere but i browsed trough like 50 pages and my eyes starting to bleed from all this bitching n complaining, can some hero post a link to that unused gallery ? thx in advance

ps stop bitching already geeeeeeeeez 'i don't even' why moderators dont do anything on this thread while on 5 stars games like wild life or milftondrama they're banhammer trigger happy :poop:

KitsuneG

Mar 22, 2018
somebody said there was some sketch gallery of unused content posted somewhere but i browsed trough like 50 pages and my eyes starting to bleed from all this bitching n complaining, can some hero post a link to that unused gallery ? thx in advance

ps stop bitching already geeeeeeeeez 'i don't even' why moderators dont do anything on this thread while on 5 stars games like wild life or milftondrama they're banhammer trigger happy :poop:
Literally link on previous page

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
Literally link on previous page
was refering to this from page 253 :p

could say game is full of fan art but devs pics of "future" content has been posted to this thread.
My favourite art is this, witch trainer, innocent witches, bad manners etc.

What are all of your favourite games with similar art?
my favs:

third crisis, amity park, ben x slave quest, taffy tales, girls in the big city, town of passion, witch hunter lazy tarts, warlock and boobs, defenestration, aurelia , fantasy valley

whats ur favs 2d style games guys ?

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
no1 will be interested anymore about game if they don't let Sam fuck Jack soon.

And Boris fuck Jack.
And Hoora fuck Jack.
And bunch of ghouls and zombies gangbang Jack
And Cupid.
And Sam & Cupid DP Jack
And clowns DP Jack
And inquisitor
And his dog
and every single citizen of this fucking city who has a dick (girls with strap-on's also count)

Knight jumps Queen!
Bishop jumps Queen!
Pawns jumps Queen!
Everyone jumps Queen!
GANGBANG!

Always better to be the king than the piss boy... until the revolution starts! But seriously, dunno why devs think that will end game, they honestly could give Jack a younger sister and milk this game for another 10 years...

sims0894

Jul 6, 2020
1667249329400.png

Trick or treat! Samhain Blessings!
During the job, if we are not busy with coding or writing texts, of course, Mr. Beef and I often listen to a variety of stories -ranging from classic literary works to low-grade yard horror.

This year we unexpectedly noted that during the time of our joint work we have already formed a kind of tradition — almost every year at this time we listen to Roger Joseph Zelazny's novel "A Night in the Lonesome October ". And I also suddenly noticed, without any pretense to attach myself to the great ones, that our project is somewhat similar to this work. And it's not just about the names of the characters (although this too), but also about all that intricate interweaving of events, characters and legends embodied in the novel.

If you are not familiar with it yet, we highly recommend reading it. And also, tell us in the comments, maybe you also have some traditions of your own during the dreary October nights.

PS: Don't throw slippers and nasty things! We will get back to you with the actual news soon enough.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes