VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

veti

Aug 6, 2017
There is also a scene when you can came all over Jack.
At the one point Jack is miserable that she can not spend time with friends because she do not have a proper suit. It was triggered only once, after that i have bough a summer suit but it was useless as the event did not occure any more.

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
There is also a scene when you can came all over Jack.
At the one point Jack is miserable that she can not spend time with friends because she do not have a proper suit. It was triggered only once, after that i have bough a summer suit but it was useless as the event did not occure any more.
I think this event is not available in this version

HornedOne

Jan 17, 2019
Also the circus event does not occur more than once for me, I didn't have the skirt / kilt at that point ;_;

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Also the circus event does not occur more than once for me, I didn't have the skirt / kilt at that point ;_;
Yes, same thing happened to me, it's hard to get that much money so soon.
Haven't looked at this game since a year and have to say it's coming along nicely.

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
Amazing art work the only problem that I ran into was that I wish this was more of a female protagonist sort of game rather than following some dumb slob the whole time.

Mar 7, 2018
This game is just getting better and better, at a slow pace, really like the new training they made with Jack, I just wish for even more Jack stuff, and more focus on her things :D Still feels light on content but the quality is superb, looking forward to new update soon. :)

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
some news about the patreon post?
Below is both Jan25th post ;

Hi, guys! The beginning of 2019th was hard for our team. Augusto…oh, pardon, the person we had rented a room at, asked us to move out. So since the New Year we found ourselves on suitcases, frantically looking for a new apartment to rent. And even in this limited circumstances we didn’t quit working for you – we continued to look through your messages and kept feedback, we continued to write and even to draw.
It was time-consuming, it was nervous, besides we had to pay time to our casual job…but now we finally resettled and start to work with full force. So, you will see the first link to our new update on the 14th of February, as we’ve promised. Cause of our rent trouble we have temporally to refuse from the mini-update program for $10+ patrons, we wanted to launch from January. Don’t worry, the event you voted for will be available in the new update.
We also had thoroughly revised our reward system, and tried to make in more interesting for you – look for the details in the posts upwards – and going to launch it from the next update.
Hi, guys! The beginning of 2019th was hard for our team. Augusto…oh, pardon, the person we had rented a room at, asked us to move out. So since the New Year we found ourselves on suitcases, frantically looking for a new apartment to rent. And even in this limited circumstances we didn’t quit working for you – we continued to look through your messages and kept feedback, we continued to write and even to draw.
It was time-consuming, it was nervous, besides we had to pay time to our casual job…but now we finally resettled and start to work with full force. So, you will see the first link to our new update on the 14th of February, as we’ve promised. Cause of our rent trouble we have temporally to refuse from the mini-update program for $10+ patrons, we wanted to launch from January. Don’t worry, the event you voted for will be available in the new update.
We also had thoroughly revised our reward system, and tried to make in more interesting for you – look for the details in the posts upwards – and going to launch it from the next update.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shakhta.png

We missed you! Let’s chat a little!
We are working at another joint adventure for Sam and Jack now, which we are going to include in the next update. This picture was created by our new co-artist and awesome background-maker. It is abandoned mine. It was closed and flooded some years ago, and now it is opened again. But something is really wrong there. How do you think – what could it be? Maybe it was a reason to close it? What dangers can hide there in the darkness? What threat do they pose, for Jack specially?
Waiting for your ideas! Most brilliant would be use in this dungeon… some for later.
We are working at another joint adventure for Sam and Jack now, which we are going to include in the next update. This picture was created by our new co-artist and awesome background-maker. It is abandoned mine. It was closed and flooded some years ago, and now it is opened again. But something is really wrong there. How do you think – what could it be? Maybe it was a reason to close it? What dangers can hide there in the darkness? What threat do they pose, for Jack specially?
Waiting for your ideas! Most brilliant would be use in this dungeon… some for later.

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
Below is both Jan25th post ;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 236868

thank you so much!

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
I'm at day 34 and the hunting clothes never arrived.

Am I missing something?
I had this happen in a playthrough as well, I presumed this was a bug caused by the fact that the delivery day coincided with the day of the Summer Festival. I restarted and made sure to start the quest on a different day so this wasn't the case and it was fine.

MisterXxM

Feb 7, 2019
Hi guys, I support Team Borsch on patreon and downloaded it. But it doesnt start. Can anyone help me?

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
Hope you guys love delay...anyway with what's coming up I dont know if the update will really be worth it in term of new content but I guess we can see progression in this project?

Development rumors.

Hi, guys! Sorry, sorry and sorry…but it seems we have to ask some more days (actually, ten) to complete the update. The thing is not only we had to move on January – we started to work on dungeon trip and just lost ourselves in labyrinth of underground tunnels. We were trying so hard to make it interesting and tasteful for you that we’ve just missed that moment, when the dungeon had started to grow by its own will – so now we have to ask you to give us some more days (actually, ten) to deal with the dungeon and its inhabitants.

What will you find in the new update except underground trip:
- New exercise for Jack on the training ground.
- New source of income for Sam.
- Time and place for Jack to put summer suit on.
- Jack will open her secret.
- You will know more about Jack’s first sexual experience.
- Fresh newspapers.

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
Hope you guys love delay...anyway with what's coming up I dont know if the update will really be worth it in term of new content but I guess we can see progression in this project?

Development rumors.

Hi, guys! Sorry, sorry and sorry…but it seems we have to ask some more days (actually, ten) to complete the update. The thing is not only we had to move on January – we started to work on dungeon trip and just lost ourselves in labyrinth of underground tunnels. We were trying so hard to make it interesting and tasteful for you that we’ve just missed that moment, when the dungeon had started to grow by its own will – so now we have to ask you to give us some more days (actually, ten) to deal with the dungeon and its inhabitants.

What will you find in the new update except underground trip:
- New exercise for Jack on the training ground.
- New source of income for Sam.
- Time and place for Jack to put summer suit on.
- Jack will open her secret.
- You will know more about Jack’s first sexual experience.
- Fresh newspapers.

looks promising

imortal

Jan 21, 2019
The Lucy Quest isn't bugged. There is a door in the hallway in the opposite direction of jacks room, in the right corner of the screen. I had to look for a bit myself because it is easy to miss, but the quest isn't bugged. Does it make it any better? Nope. Prepare to get cockblocked boys, just a warning :p

What the fuck are you talking about ? How was that a Cockblock ? The scene was pretty fucking hot and Lucy's ass !! ahhh fucking amazing.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes