• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Micky rat

Oct 29, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Witch Hunter Trainer special_christmas_edition.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
link?

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
How do you manage to get that exercise scene? I am still unable to trigger that event.
the exercise scene you need to get 40 of physical with jack and then tuell her to go to the training ground, they are like 3/4 sets, but nothing nsfw. And for the tree scene you need to make another black in white potion and give it to jack in the day off and turn to jack mode and choose the option to enter the forest and play that part.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
WHT - Jack's Mod

Heya gang,

I've been working on a 'mod' of this game. I'm attaching the files at the bottom of this paragraph.

What it is:

A short (Maybe 30 minutes?) VN with Sam and Jack, set around the time that Jack finally starts getting corrupted. The game itself was coded//written from scratch, with the images either recycled (re: photoshopped), or recontextualized. My ren'py skills are non-existent, and my photoshop skills aren't great either. But feel free to edit the files//game in any way you see fit.

What's in it:

Day1
New Dialogue
-Jack Breast Expansion
-Jack Boobjob (Edited)

Night1
New Dialogue
-Jack Bath Masturbation scenes (x2)
-Jack Cowgirl Teasing (Edited)
-Jack Cowgirl (Edited)
-Jack Doggystyle (Edited)
-Jack Mating Press (Edited)

Day2
New Dialogue

Night2
New Dialogue
-Jack Ahegao (Edited)
-Jack v. Wolf (Same scenes as regular game, but now it's actually happening and not 'just a dream')

Plans for future versions:
-Adjust levels on jack's face during cowgirl teasing. I had a filter over my screen and didn't realize how red she'd gotten.
-Tidy up mating press scene. Jack's hair is a mess.
-May try to do this for other games that have either died or gotten glacially slow w/ updates. LMK if there's any you'd like me to look at.

SHUT UP AND LET ME PLAY:

pc-
Mega
mac-
Mega
Damn I been on this on & off a lot. Just found this mod and I loved at least we got Jack content and less teasing.

mr.goodkat

Jul 1, 2022
It's like a thousand clicks to get three animations and three pictures in eight months. Not bad.
Soon TB will say they have come up with completely new content and publish a poll about look of a new character.

In total, over the past couple of years developed(as stated), but never released:
Mail lady
Amazon in a brothel
Arc with Ling and Jubilee
Arc with Circus
Arc with vampires
Arc with the White Lady

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
not anything on this update, tree getting titjob and that's it.
I guess Jack at least admits she has tits now... Still kinda surprised no one has said Merry Christman, ya filthy animals to reference the file drop date, but I guess Home Alone isn't that popular in Russia!

• Haha
Reactions: Hullahopp

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
I guess Jack at least admits she has tits now... Still kinda surprised no one has said Merry Christman, ya filthy animals to reference the file drop date, but I guess Home Alone isn't that popular in Russia!
No, our preferences pretty similar. We watching Home Alone each New Year, we'll hearing Jingle Bell Rock and Last Christmas as all of people. But because of war some people don't have mood for anything. Situation is run out of control and all we can is wait and hope this end asap. I wish happy holidays and merry christmass to all.

I'll keep watching for updates of WHT. Maybe they publish something in January.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Barbos61

May 19, 2022
No, our preferences pretty similar. We watching Home Alone each New Year, we'll hearing Jingle Bell Rock and Last Christmas as all of people. But because of war some people don't have mood for anything. Situation is run out of control and all we can is wait and hope this end asap. I wish happy holidays and merry christmass to all.

I'll keep watching for updates of WHT. Maybe they publish something in January.
Can you explain how to send Jack to training? I have old saves but they lead to the forest and no option to
exercises. I used your saves. But there Sam only says that they need to be developed. What should be done in this case?

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
Can you explain how to send Jack to training? I have old saves but they lead to the forest and no option to
exercises. I used your saves. But there Sam only says that they need to be developed. What should be done in this case?

You've to check the status of Jack's strength. If you are using some of the saves here, then there's a possibility that they've raise Jack's strength to 100 which is why you're getting that response from Sam. If you have you're strength around 35 like me, and all you can do is send Jack to training ground and when you reach there all you've the option is to send her back home. Then do this - send her to training ground, but don't send her back home. After a day, you'll see that her strength is increased by 1+. Do this till you've reached 40, and then you'll be able to get new option for push up training.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017

How do you trigger this scene?
I think you have to choose to not hand jibber the cave slugs when given the opportunity, because after seeing this and unpacking the game with UnRen, I also found the following image (the entire scene is entitled "catch"):

This is the only final image, and unpacking it with UnRen doesn't give the related dialogue. So I have no idea how to unlock or what was said before/during/after... which is why there is all that extra room at the bottom of the image.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes