VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Sorry, got some life to go through. Nothing that I wouldn't overcome by myself, just suck all free time.
Updated album ( ) with these and colored ones by CaptainCouch and SideShowSinema
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was wondering, is this art considered official art related to the game, say for instance concept art or early renders.. or is this just fanart or unrelated teasers? I ask because I don't want to temper my expectations to far off from where the game is going based off irrelevant art. Assuming these images are official, it would lead me to believe that the game will eventually veer quite hard into teaching Jack the pleasures of her body and to embrace her feminine side.

Captain Couch

Mar 30, 2019
I was wondering, is this art considered official art related to the game, say for instance concept art or early renders.. or is this just fanart or unrelated teasers? I ask because I don't want to temper my expectations to far off from where the game is going based off irrelevant art. Assuming these images are official, it would lead me to believe that the game will eventually veer quite hard into teaching Jack the pleasures of her body and to embrace her feminine side.
It's fan art, by those who are annoyed by the glacially slow pace. Temper those expectations such that you have no expectations at all- that's most likely what you'll get from the official developers.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
It's fan art, by those who are annoyed by the glacially slow pace. Temper those expectations such that you have no expectations at all- that's most likely what you'll get from the official developers.
That's a shame. These fanarts show much better design and creativity than what the actual game has been doing for a while now.
Maybe Borsch should hire you guys?

Reactions: bobbybass
Apr 5, 2022
Bad news. The update is being carried over. Approximately closer to July will be released, a lot of problems.
I thought they had gone back to work, but as always it feels like we're being played for clowns. I watch developers who worked alone and with inferior hardware and deliver superior work on a monthly basis, while these guys here are making excuses and are always putting the game off, I feel sorry for those who are patrons of these people.

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017

Greetings, Dear Patrons!

It may seem to you that today's publication is somewhat late, but this is not at all from the fact that we spent this day somewhere at the grill with a bottle of something... especially since the weather is not quite conducive to this. On the contrary, we spent this day in the labors of the righteous and endless grinding of the material to inform you that we have finished with another important milestone on the way to the upcoming update.

As you probably know, in the next update, Sam and Jack will go to trip to the night cemetery in search of the resting place of the mysterious White Lady, and it will again take place in the format of the maze that we (and maybe you) like so much. That's just this time we decided to slightly revise the game mechanics and logic of the passage of the maze, which naturally complicated the assembly process and affected the interface. In general, we were completely satisfied with the work done and we hope that it will please you as well.

The results of voting for random art on Patreon and Boosty were also summed up, where Boris and Mina, as well as Mary and Augusto, respectively, became the winners, and soon you will be able to see the fruits of our joint creativity. What do you think, which pair should we start with?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
white lady? wasn't that that vampire which sam's "friend" let in?

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes