VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
is there a changelog for 0.36?
also some places in the forest you press to go and it takes you back again to top view without text just first picture of the area is that a bug?

thaura

Apr 30, 2017
is there a quest journal? I have to finish one quest to start another but I do not see which one is

Rawx2018

Aug 20, 2018
Same for me... it shows me quest 3 a nightly walk, but I cant finish quest 2 somehow... its been going of for weeks now... :(
I cant progress in the new version of the game...

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Is quest 2 the hunting gear quest? Because that one bugged out on me once as well, I presume because I started it exactly on the day that caused the delivery of the gear to be on the day of the Summer Festival so it never arrived.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, this is a trainer game, as Jack is the one we want to train right?
reading the posts u say that theres 0 content with Jack. what kind of content is there?

Rawx2018

Aug 20, 2018
Is quest 2 the hunting gear quest? Because that one bugged out on me once as well, I presume because I started it exactly on the day that caused the delivery of the gear to be on the day of the Summer Festival so it never arrived.
I received the gear and Jack fell down.. but thats it.. I cant start a new quest or start the training to make her practice to walk... I am just stuck

ukyosam

Apr 22, 2017
I received the gear and Jack fell down.. but thats it.. I cant start a new quest or start the training to make her practice to walk... I am just stuck
Same here it keep said "Previous quest has to be completed before taking a new one." i don't know what to do and i stuck

KitsuneG

Mar 22, 2018
Im strongly dissapointed in this game. They are not looks like milking patrons, i guess they are just lazy or unorganized.

Rawx2018

Aug 20, 2018
I really love the game and I think story and art style is amazing (as well as the humor), but it seems the new version is broken... I cant complet quests, it always tells me complete the other quest first, but I cant complet it and there is no way to check what quest and what stage one is one.. :(

Reactions: Amedeeaa

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
tells me complete the other quest first, but I cant complet it and there is no way to check what quest and what stage one is one..
you already completed the other quests. it's just that it seems bugs and no one can unlock the quest 1 : hunter equipement. Which was available during previous versions.

Reactions: Amedeeaa

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
So, in the beginning you and "Jack" are assaulted, and you can save one item.
Has anyone figured out what "consequences" there are to the different options?
Items:
Suitcase
Umbrella
Used Condom(???)
Clock
Wallet
First Aid kit
Book
Take the wallet, you don't miss anything but need the money.
so, this is a trainer game, as Jack is the one we want to train right?
reading the posts u say that theres 0 content with Jack. what kind of content is there?
There is some lewd content with Jack, like masturbation and tits shaking but nothing nude yet.
Could Witch Hunter be the single most disappointing property on F95? Fantastic art, memorable characters and a great concept, undermined by rare updates that inevitable have little to no additional adult content.
It could have more frequent and focused content for sure but to say it's the most disappointing is taking it too far in my view. Innocent Witches has taken that place in my mind, and to reach that level of disappointment Witch Hunter Trainer has still plenty to do to fuck it up on the same level. I hope they won't but instead deliver more frequently in the future.

mr_Beef

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Thank you for reporting the error in completing the quest with equipment. This is very strange, considering that in 0.35 there was no such problem.
It is very useful to read this forum from time to time.

Of the items listed, an umbrella and a clock are currently working. Hours give 1 hour of extra time each day.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

mr_Beef

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I downloaded the latest version of the game and in accelerated mode passed from the beginning to the mentioned moment. No bug found. Quest is disabled.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Thank you for reporting the error in completing the quest with equipment. This is very strange, considering that in 0.35 there was no such problem.
It is very useful to read this forum from time to time.

Of the items listed, an umbrella and a clock are currently working. Hours give 1 hour of extra time each day.
Good to know the items do/will have different effects.
Whilst this is a pirate forum and as that naturally a bad place for content creators, it's a way better option to get feedback than the patreon website and if you make a good impression with your product you may end with more supporters in the end.
To give some feedback, the red "go back" arrow to return to the previous location shouldn't be disrupted, it's annoying if you click on the space between the red parts.

fakubushe

Sep 7, 2018
failed to install on android system 4.1.2 parsing error.. i would ask for help but... argh why me... why this device... goodbye jack :(

Rawx2018

Aug 20, 2018
I downloaded the latest version of the game and in accelerated mode passed from the beginning to the mentioned moment. No bug found. Quest is disabled.
Ok I dont understand it.
Jack received the Hunter Outfit and fell flat on the floor. At night I have the option "A nightly walk" but it tells me I need to complete the ongoing quest first. I however can't finish the Quest number 2. I also finished a lot of other quests quite early (reopening the mine, the carnival with the scotsman outfit, the asian twins etc.) so maybe this bugged something out?
I also had the same problem with Quest 1. It showed me quest number 2 but told me when ever I wanted to start quest 2 that I needed to finish the other quest first, but there was nothing else to do at the trainingyard. One day however it somehow worked for some reason.
But I already got the newspaper of Jack sunbathing at the cemetary, but Jack hasn't gone on a single hunt so far.
I love this game, keep up the great work.

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
Could Witch Hunter be the single most disappointing property on F95? Fantastic art, memorable characters and a great concept, undermined by rare updates that inevitable have little to no additional adult content.
Because the developer is Russian and an Akabur groupie. It's the same shit with every one of them. Innocent Witches, Broken Heart Bordello, Dark Lord's Trip, Iris Quest, and Library Story to name a few. They collectively have the worst work ethics in the industry by far.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes