VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
Save from the new version? Or is there just the kitchen scene, and the scene where you go with Jack to the cemetery, is that all?

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
We'veen waiting for 1 year to give us a """""""good""""""" update and they fucking failed in almost every aspect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like what the fuck is this piece of shit? all of this time waiting just for this? its not even consider an update. i will consider it a preview of an actual update, probably the worst """"""update"""""" till this day

Last edited:

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
Okay, that took me some time to get it:
- get latest save
- wait 3-4 days to be able to switch to Jack
- get dubovik's twigs (Christmas update)
- wait again 2 times to get Augusto's scenes
- talk to Jack as Sam, go to the cemetery.

So far:
- Cooking scene that we already shown on their WeFuckedUpDeadlinesFriday Post 4 days ago
- Scene with Jack getting drunk in Augusto's room (yet again, I saw these arts in February (and it was far more hotter version back then) - Augusto kiss and pic from February 14th Post, censored version)
- Jack take of panties (yep again, we saw it)
- Some shitty drawn (anatomy is fucked up there) Cupid sex with a random demon. Does anyone gives a fuck if this scene didn't exist? Nope
- Some weird younger Sam version without mustache fucks Jack in the ass. Again, it's ain't real, some dreams stuff.
- Another scene with young Sam version fucking a random blonde noone gives a fuck about
1691508605505.png
That's not even a scene per month was made.
I can't say that I've expected more, knowing their progression.
I'm sad cause:
1) They wasted time on 2scenes noone gives a tiniest fuck about
2) Jack's sex scene is again not for real and noncanon.

I wish I could just forget about this scam and live on, but I'm kinda into tomboy girls and Jack took a place in my heart already. The only positive thing about this update, that I get some reference and inspiration to draw. And I hope I can draw 6 scenes faster than 8 months =)

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
lousy and lazy update, these bastards should sell this game to someone who wants to finish it, it's a game with great potential, but it dies around.
No wife and a mother several fans make different games with the same protagonist, and make money on their patreon doing fan game, what prevents someone from doing the same? Fodase eles.

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
I couldn't find the sex scene with jack in the files opened with unren, is the sex scene a dream or real?

mr.goodkat

Jul 1, 2022
This is fucking ridiculous! They took the labyrinth mechanic with a bunch of paths and almost no erotic scenes on them, just to stretch the update length lol. Plus more than half of the animations and arts are in new (shitty) style. It's like they take images left over from an old artist and try to produce at least something.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes