VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Anyone knows what quest 5 is supposed to be?
Don't send Jack on the hunt into the graveyard before you do quest 6. Also don't forget to buy books for Jack, when she asks for them. If you choose the umbrella you will miss on seeing Jack's tits through a wet shirt.

kiltro

Jul 1, 2017
did you train jacks strength up first it has to be a certain point before you are able to do the hunter equipment quest
She's at physical shape 36 and if I send her to the training camp she can't do anything more

It just keep saying I have to complete the previous quest.. .is there at least a way to know what the hell is it referring to?

jman253

Dec 3, 2017
She's at physical shape 36 and if I send her to the training camp she can't do anything more

It just keep saying I have to complete the previous quest.. .is there at least a way to know what the hell is it referring to?
unfortunately not right now they will implement a journal log to keep track of quest.

defrancofan67

Mar 26, 2018
anyone know why you cant use the console? if you change it to true like any other game it gives a syntax error and bricks the game even if you try changing it back i just didn't wanna grind for coins after getting tired of it and i guess I'll have to redownload unless someone has any idea

Rawx2018

Aug 20, 2018
Put simply, There seems to be a specific order to the quest-line, some trigger random and others are linear. I've looked at all the cg's (they don't appeal to me) I'm going to wait for the next update to see if the game is worth continuing. Otherwise I'm gonna pass on this one. I've given it support and enough chances. To the others that wanna support this game, godspeed.
Really? I consider the cg and art style top notch! And I played a lot of those games

billbaraka

Dec 20, 2018
Put simply, There seems to be a specific order to the quest-line, some trigger random and others are linear. I've looked at all the cg's (they don't appeal to me) I'm going to wait for the next update to see if the game is worth continuing. Otherwise I'm gonna pass on this one. I've given it support and enough chances. To the others that wanna support this game, godspeed.
Uuuuh! Can you post those? :D

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017

It's just a guess but try to buy books for Jack and/or change her cloth.

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Awesome game!

Should it be possible to have a patch to make Jack your sister or daughter?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
It seems the problem was caused by doing the Fifi/dog quest to early.
I can do that one (quest 6?) even before the other quest... :unsure:
Yes, that also could be a problem and the reason I asked what is quest nr. 5 before.

kjsunday

Sep 15, 2018
It seems the problem was caused by doing the Fifi/dog quest to early.
I can do that one (quest 6?) even before the other quest... :unsure:
I've already bought all clothes, Also I've her at 13 corruption then the dialoug of having new book never again appeared. I'm at android I still havent started Q6

Reactions: DaenarysStormborn

Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
did you train jacks strength up first it has to be a certain point before you are able to do the hunter equipment quest
I don't even get how to start the training. Jack just won't do anything when I visit her in her room.

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
I don't even get how to start the training. Jack just won't do anything when I visit her in her room.
You have to build the training camp and have it go training until you reach a certain level so you can send a jack for the missions

Reactions: Amedeeaa

Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
You have to build the training camp and have it go training until you reach a certain level so you can send a jack for the missions
But how? I gave Jack the summer suite, I gave her brew a couple of time and big breast potion. I visited her at night. The dwarf works the mines. But no more books in the library, no more clothes to buy. And a monster tree where I found the mushrooms. What to do?

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes