VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
unknown source = no prove
My dear friend, you are on the pirate`s forum where sometimes are publishing the games stolen from publishers selling them on Patreon. Noone here will give you the path to his real information sourse, so everyone here desides to believe or to not beleieve by himself.

P.S. Much years ago one very very suspicable agent said to British Admiralcy Lords that Nazy Germany plan to occupy Norway. The Lords didn`t believe him and did nothing, and German did what they planed and occupied Norway. That`s the price of wrong unbeleiving, sorry.

charodey

May 18, 2019
My dear friend, you are on the pirate`s forum where sometimes are publishing the games stolen from publishers selling them on Patreon. Noone here will give you the path to his real information sourse, so everyone here desides to believe or to not beleieve by himself.

P.S. Much years ago one very very suspicable agent said to British Admiralcy Lords that Nazy Germany plan to occupy Norway. The Lords didn`t believe him and did nothing, and German did what they planed and occupied Norway. That`s the price of wrong unbeleiving, sorry.
dont need the history lesson. And you are not right when saying that no one will give give the official source, because if man can stand for his words - he do it, no matter on pirate site it is, or official. To the point. Better now for sure that project belongs to another group, than simply belive in some unknown infos from unkown man.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
dont need the history lesson. And you are not right when saying that no one will give give the official source, because if man can stand for his words - he do it, no matter on pirate site it is, or official. To the point. Better now for sure that project belongs to another group, than simply belive in some unknown infos from unkown man.
Everyone`s here are unknown as there is pirate`s forum with it`s own traditions. And noone from delevoper`s team will officially write that they abandone their project because doing that they will momentally trunk their money funding - noone will pay to the team that stop doing the project. So as I wrote above everyone`s here decide to believe or to not believe to the suspicable information by himself.

P.S. If I`m not mistaken, "Charodey" is russian equivalent to english "wizard", but wizards usially are the risky men. Instead of them you are very careful, aren`t you? :)

Last edited:

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Instead of a pointless discussion, you can simply check out the game's Patreon page. The bestiary has been significantly expanded. Who knows, there might be 5! minutes of content in the whole update! Eventually. Someday. Maybe. Or not.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Instead of a pointless discussion, you can simply check out the game's Patreon page. The bestiary has been significantly expanded. Who knows, there might be 5! minutes of content in the whole update! Eventually. Someday. Maybe. Or not.
Thanks for your kindly assistance. Not all of us can read all post on their Patreon page as some of posts are for subscribers only. So some of us haven`t all information about their plans and realities. Thank you again for your information.

Last edited:

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Fo

Thanks for your kindly assistance. Not all of us can read all post on their Patreon page as some of posts are for subscribers only. So some of us haven`t all information about their plans and realities. Thank you again for your information.
You are very welcome, but I am not a patron. These posts are public.

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
boosty has even more discussion and posts from the creators. Im still worried they comply to the new patreon rules

charodey

May 18, 2019
Everyone`s here are unknown as there is pirate`s forum with it`s own traditions. And noone from delevoper`s team will officially write that they abandone their project because doing that they will momentally trunk their money funding - noone will pay to the team that stop doing the project. So as I wrote above everyone`s here decide to believe or to not believe to the suspicable information by himself.

P.S. If I`m not mistaken, "Charodey" is russian equivalent to english "wizard", but wizards usially are the risky men. Instead of them you are very careful, aren`t you? :)
To what said another person, lets stop this disscusion. I cant agree with but will not said anything more about it. Better lets see what time will show us.

P.S. Only mad wizards. The real one are wise enough to not risk on every situation and look closely before acting ^)

Reactions: Sergiv2001

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
To what said another person, lets stop this disscusion. I cant agree with but will not said anything more about it. Better lets see what time will show us.

P.S. Only mad wizards. The real one are wise enough to not risk on every situation and look closely before acting ^)
OK, let's stop and observe. The time will judge us :)

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes