VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes
Mar 7, 2018
So its a bugfix before the update? thats a bit odd too release before an update its mostly after updates.. :D but hope we get an update too and that its new things.. i heard about new quest log and thats a very needed feature. and as always stuff with jack we hope for. ;)

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
There are few plot events I would like to see in the game: Jack getting possessed by a spirit and waking up scantily clad in difficult situations (nothing overly hard core as the slow-burn escalation is a working recipe). The Uncle having a work injury, putting him in bed and medication for a month, and while this happens The fat landlord trying to corrupt Jack to give favours to pay the rent and Uncle's medication. *winks can be freely used!*

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
There are few plot events I would like to see in the game: Jack getting possessed by a spirit and waking up scantily clad in difficult situations (nothing overly hard core as the slow-burn escalation is a working recipe). The Uncle having a work injury, putting him in bed and medication for a month, and while this happens The fat landlord trying to corrupt Jack to give favours to pay the rent and Uncle's medication. *winks can be freely used!*
I would also like to see a possessed or otherwise influenced Jack/Jill storyarc.
Obviously there are hints of other things to come, like the pole in Jack/Jill's room.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yeah, that landlord could be used much more. I wouldn't mind him going all in for her if we make some choice.

Reactions: Nymphonomicon

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah, that landlord could be used much more. I wouldn't mind him going all in for her if we make some choice.
Oh yeah, there are some heavy implications of him wanting to mess with Jack/Jill, the least of which being the nickname he's trying to get her to call him.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Oh yeah, there are some heavy implications of him wanting to mess with Jack/Jill, the least of which being the nickname he's trying to get her to call him.
Would be really cool. In such an open game it would add a lot of flavour. Not to say it could be hot. Like that picture from ingame files with that old hunter groping Jack. Many different opportunities but landlord is easily the best.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Would be really cool. In such an open game it would add a lot of flavour. Not to say it could be hot. Like that picture from ingame files with that old hunter groping Jack. Many different opportunities but landlord is easily the best.
As I recall, there is a scene of him cornering Jack/Jill in a hallway near the end of the distiller mission.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
As I recall, there is a scene of him cornering Jack/Jill in a hallway near the end of the distiller mission.
Yeah, but not much besides that. But it's a start. I feel like dwarf might be having something for her as well. He asked for her and that could open a lot of options. So far everything is linear so it might add some branching and opportunities

L_A_T_E

May 16, 2017
So my game is Fed then. I cant progress any further with Jack, I cant train her anymore, I cant send her out.
You can try to edit save.

Some progress can be unlocked in this way.

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
Hey, is it possible for someone to upload this new version (Fresh Spring) to Mega? I can't download the game otherwise.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I suppose the next update is fubar again... or they are simply milking patrons. More than few days passed and no word.

Reactions: OGRey

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
The last update was mostly a "bug fix" yet in the update/release post "Mr.Beef got it with the second try"?!?!?! Seems like milking to me. Breaks my heart really, the game has huge potential yet I cant support it due to the low and slow development. If they do better in the future I might support again, but for now I will keep my money.

Reactions: Dsandr and OGRey

fakubushe

Sep 7, 2018
i can understand mr.beef alil coding is a whole day process just for a couple of scene/frames and if he wants to do his game right... then i'll wait because i love jack and cant wait to corrupt her..

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes