Donor
May 8, 2017
Looks like there are some new posts.

Anyone can share it?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm all for paying for something you believe in and getting paid for your work, but charging for development news... Ja wirklich?
Oh, I'm not against being a patron and paying even for news. The case with this dev is I don't really trust him yet because of how they play with schedules. They said they will release real updates a few days after previous tease we had but now it's a month and still nothing. The only thing we have is this development news I need to see to judge whether it's worth it or not to support this dev. I would love to do that as dev is insanely talented but it reminds me Library Story so far with it's development approach.

• Love
Reactions: h9000br and OGRey

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
No reason to panic, they slowed down their updates, I slowed down my payment.
As long as they communicate, everything is fine.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I don't mind slow pace of updates. I know quality hand-made art is much harder to do than DAZ models. I just don't like when dev is saying that update will be on a days and month later there's still nothing. I prefer if they say it openly that update will come in a 6 months and give me some news about development from time to time. I like them being professional.

KitsuneG

Mar 22, 2018
I don't mind slow pace of updates. I know quality hand-made art is much harder to do than DAZ models. I just don't like when dev is saying that update will be on a days and month later there's still nothing. I prefer if they say it openly that update will come in a 6 months and give me some news about development from time to time. I like them being professional.
Exactly my thoughts, i just put too many expectations on this and then was dissapointed. If they will update twice a year but with news and in-time i would happy.

ccAnakin

Feb 23, 2018

Development news.

Greetings, our dear patrons! Here is the news in few words. Yes, the update is going to be at the very end of the month. It will include: new live locations – the railway station (day and night version) and the merry fishing spot (check the illustration), newspapers, active quests log with calendar, opportunity to get Penny job at Passiflora and to visit her there afterwards. Yes, the initial plans failed to be the way we wanted and the dates we wanted. It was another good lesson for me not to be fast at my promises and deadlines. Life doesn’t always turn out exactly how you plan it.
Meanwhile the great amount of work was made on the cemetery and gloomy forest. New unforgettable adventures are waiting for Jack at these locations. We hope to please you soon. Thank you for your patience.

L_A_T_E

May 16, 2017
it seems to me, or in their every post I see it "Yes, the initial plans failed to be the way we wanted and the dates we wanted. It was another good lesson for me not to be fast at my promises and deadlines. Life doesn’t always turn out exactly how you plan it. "
:unsure:

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes