VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
all who want to skip the grind: upload your save game here, edit money and fish oil and enjoy the game grind-less

Warning: it becomes an even shorter update then.. :)
I am more interested in where to find the pine needles... or is the Cleopatra's bath not actually implemented yet?

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
So, Rubaka, release of what game will be next - BHB, Star Channel 34, Game of Whores, Bad Manners, Witch Hunter, Witch Hunter Trainer?

IronMuffin

Jan 22, 2018
So, Rubaka, release of what game will be next - BHB, Star Channel 34, Game of Whores, Bad Manners, Witch Hunter, Witch Hunter Trainer?
I'm not sure how to interpret this, but Akabur is currently procrastinating working on Star Channel 34, and most those other trainers are stand alone, made by individual team/creators.
Witch Hunter Trainer - Team Borsch
Witch Hunter (a trainer based the W.I.T.C.H cartoon) - Somka108
Game of Whore - MANITU Games

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I'm not sure how to interpret this, but Akabur is currently procrastinating working on Star Channel 34, and most those other trainers are stand alone, made by individual team/creators.
I think Desandr knows that, but just wants to mock the snail race update cycle of these games

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Look to see ... Style, manner, humor, love for details and maps, programming technique and so ...

Last edited:

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
I think Desandr knows that, but just wants to mock the snail race update cycle of these games
This is not about teams, but about the artist (and possibly the writer, even a translator). When someone draw in several projects, it is not surprising why such long periods are between releases.

Last edited:

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
This is sad, this game could be so epic. We got a "decent" update in March, a "partial update" in May and now another "partial update" in September. Its basically the projects 2 year anniversary and we havent had a "decent" update in 6 months. I would love to give these people money if they would show a glimmer of hope, but I cant justify paying anyone 6 months for 2 partial updates ( the term partial update is used by the creator, not me). Its sad. I hope they read this and pick it up so I can contribute. Also they really need to move away from all the grind "making us sweat" for content is very discouraging, just encourages cheating.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes