VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

WHTplayer

Jan 7, 2020
How do i get started on the fishing and mine quests? I've done everything else but don't see how to even begin those

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
How do i get started on the fishing and mine quests? I've done everything else but don't see how to even begin those

To access the Mine Quest you have to

1] wait for Schwarz to talk to you and ask you to talk to the Dwarf (Boris) about paying his debt
2] find Boris, in the downtown area and pass along the message
3] a few days later he will talk to you in the hallway outside your room, about partnering up with him to reopen the mine, for a share of the profits
4] after the mine is reopened, just over a week will pass then Boris will go missing
5] take Jack and rescue Boris (take some potions with you)

See my post #1370 for the details about the rescue mission

As far as fishing goes you have to wait for the newspaper advertising Fishing season being open, then go to the fishing spot and cast at the circles on the surface of the water

WHTplayer

Jan 7, 2020
To access the Mine Quest you have to

1] wait for Schwarz to talk to you and ask you to talk to the Dwarf (Boris) about paying his debt
2] find Boris, in the downtown area and pass along the message
3] a few days later he will talk to you in the hallway outside your room, about partnering up with him to reopen the mine, for a share of the profits
4] after the mine is reopened, just over a week will pass then Boris will go missing
5] take Jack and rescue Boris (take some potions with you)

See my post #1370 for the details about the rescue mission

As far as fishing goes you have to wait for the newspaper advertising Fishing season being open, then go to the fishing spot and cast at the circles on the surface of the water
Thank you very much!! any idea how long I should expect to wiat for these? Anything I need to do as prereqs or to speed them up? I think I mightve missed the newspaper, it's been 62 days and i've completed (i think) every other quest but no boris

Last edited:

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Thank you very much!! any idea how long I should expect to wiat for these? Anything I need to do as prereqs or to speed them up? I think I mightve missed the newspaper, it's been 62 days and i've completed (i think) every other quest but no boris

If Schwarz has talked to you about passing the message you need to go downtown to find Boris, you might have to click on the WATCH PASSERSBY button a couple of times before Boris shows up. I had my conversation with him about reopening the mine on the evening of Day 20. And here is a pic of what Boris looks like.

I did my mission to rescue Boris in the mine, on Day 33

Yudz

Jun 28, 2018
fresh news: next update, perhaps in winter.

Mr. Beef was a good creator this year, wasn’t he? Whatever, he got the new graphic tablet he dreamed a lot this December. He spent some days to get used to it, and now he promises more pictures for you in the furthers updates and hopes a lot to increase the creating speed.
What else except new art will follow? New update gonna be large enough, cause we are going to finish one of the side branch of the story. So, what will you find there:

- Hardcore and supernatural sex. This time husband won’t interrupt you (full sized pictures and animated scenes will follow).
- New story of Little Red Riding-Hood.
-
Jack will discover dark side of the craft of the witch hunter (increasing of the corruption level will follow).

And now – pin in our asses – release date. We won’t call it now, cause we don’t know, and we really hate to move it. We have lot’s of things to do in our plan, and there are always some addition things we can’t wait to include. So, the only thing we can tell for now, it will definitely happen in winter. We will inform you later, in 10 days before release. Thank you for being with us and keep in touch.
though it would be better to have more action on jack

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok is there a walkthrought plues i am using an old save but can't make any money what's up with that

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Nope it's what some people would call a "SLOW BURN" ......but all trolling aside it gets updates every 4 months (if we are lucky)

• Sad
Reactions: OGRey

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I have a question for h9000br ...From where is that picture on your avatar? I have never seen that guy ingame...

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes