VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
guys, how do you get the golden nut and the goo after the new update? mine's gone now

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how can i trigger the boris quest? im stuck in a loophole :(
is boris that dwarf miner? if so then hangout on city and he'll pop up and talk about mine (not that there happens anything atm).

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
guys, how do you get the golden nut and the goo after the new update? mine's gone now

So far Boris is the only source of the GOLDEN NUT's, and the only time he gave some to Sam was when you meet him downtown to 'remind' him about his debt to Schwarz

About getting more of the GOO - did your Jack catch a baby Slurm at the end of the mission to rescue Boris?

If it was caught, it is now being kept in a box under Jack's bed, you will occasionally be able to hehehe (Handjob practice):giggle::giggle:;);)... 'Milk the Slurm' for more of the Goo.

Reactions: Zellemate

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
is boris that dwarf miner? if so then hangout on city and he'll pop up and talk about mine (not that there happens anything atm).
So far Boris is the only source of the GOLDEN NUT's, and the only time he gave some to Sam was when you meet him downtown to 'remind' him about his debt to Schwarz

About getting more of the GOO - did your Jack catch a baby Slurm at the end of the mission to rescue Boris?

If it was caught, it is now being kept in a box under Jack's bed, you will occasionally be able to hehehe (Handjob practice):giggle::giggle:;);)... 'Milk the Slurm' for more of the Goo.
Thank you, both of you! I'm getting progress now :D

Yeah, he's the dwarf. I couldn't find him and I was confused cuz usually there is a dialogue option that pops up to trigger the event. The first time i did it and went to the square, there was no dialogue for it. I feel stupid now lmao

Thanks again!

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

cale1.png

Didn’t you notice, how alike was a set of characters for October (Mary, the seamstress; Cupid, the alcohol demon and Lucy) and for February (Mary, seamstress; Cupid, the alcohol demon and Jill). So we thought a bit and considered to avoid any self-replays and put out any conventions… after all a seamstress is not just a seamstress.
So here is a new page for February (sorry for making you wait so long) . Line by Mr. Beef, color – D097277.

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Greetings, Dear Patrons! We are going to enrich the world of our game with a new character. Who this character will be depends of you. We are happy to offer you new stepwise poll – each of you will be able to affect to the final result, how far – depends on your rank.
It will be the chain of the blitz polls: one day – one pool. Starting right now, cause we are going to include it to the new update.

And the first question is the species our character belongs to.
Choose carefully – this time you may pick only one position.
So, our character is a:

Human. 25%
Dwarf. 15%
Monster. 47%
Mechanical man. 13%

105 votes total 18 hours left

Vote as of today, will properly change in the next couple of hours!
I voted for monster of cause ... :LOL:

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Finally the walkthrough is ready.
I hope it helps!!!

I have a question regarding the Walkthrough (WT), according to Day 36 you give Jack Massage #3... But in order to do that you have to have bought the Alchemy recipes from Hoora, which according to the WT you don't buy those recipes from Hoora, until Day 52 after you have rescued Boris from the Mine?

So should we buy the recipes on Day 36 after telling Schwarz about passing on the message to Boris... or is there a reason to wait until Day 52 after rescuing Boris from the Mine???:confused::confused::confused:

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes