• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

Greetings, Dear Patrons! We are going to enrich the world of our game with a new character. Who this character will be depends of you. We are happy to offer you new stepwise poll – each of you will be able to affect to the final result, how far – depends on your rank.
It will be the chain of the blitz polls: one day – one pool. Starting right now, cause we are going to include it to the new update.

And the first question is the species our character belongs to.
Choose carefully – this time you may pick only one position.
So, our character is a:

Human. 25%
Dwarf. 15%
Monster. 47%
Mechanical man. 13%

105 votes total 18 hours left

Vote as of today, will properly change in the next couple of hours!
I voted for monster of cause ... :LOL:
Another character no one wants lol, just focus on Jack for once

Murky69

Dec 25, 2018
In the history of my addiction to adult games, this one left me the most satisfied and on edge for updates. Please continue this chef d'oeuvre. Not only was it HOT taboo and kinky in the right way (like jack identifying as male, incest, ect) but it also made me laugh out loud with the humor. Something I have not experienced since witch trainer (Genie vs Snape fight for exemple) The corruption pace is also perfect for me, this is really gold! Second game ever that i actually sub on prateon :D.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Maybe 2 months later they will update new content to marks half a year anniversary, don't expect too much. Seriously, I want more with Jack and Penny (maybe more with all the old girls) and a gallery to re watch all the pics we can got (do we even have that?)

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
The gods of irony have smiled upon us-

Cons:
Buggy ass hell
Bad Grammar/Spelling
[ For the Most Part Most Of It is Readable]

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
And it's kinda true, if they could put this effort to the game...It reminds me of Games of Whores, after 4 months with no update the dev was posting bonus art on his twitter, like why don't you just draw more content for your game.
This can happen if the artist only is still in the team. It's funny that "Games of Whores" came out here, because I think it's product of the same devs, no matter how they appear. IMHO: there is a team - there is a release, the team falled apart - the artist draws art, calendars and so, until everyone decides to get together again...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Akachan

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Sometimes just 1 of the team member decide to off radar everything went into hiatus or slow down. But it could be that they gone lazy and only work whenever they like and made up excuses or blamed other, who truly know?

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes