VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
I wish penny was new to prostitution and was bad at it so she asks you for help. And that way the player could "corrupt" her instead of using her as blueball complaint repellent at random parts of the story. But like you guys have said if penny's the character that's getting booted I wouldn't blink. Good riddance!

Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018
I dont know why the hunting option is gone the only quest available is to clear the monsters but no hunting option anymore also where is salon

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
tomorrow and supposedly the day of the update, but it won't surprise me if they postpone the update again until the end of April

Reactions: Sabehh
D

Deleted member 1385594

news of the front, it's not win.

The work is not completed. I was too optimistic in my initial forecasts for the current situation. I want to work a bit with sound tracks (add an element of horror) and something else, and also wait for the translation. The update was not so small as I stated earlier. A lot of sex animations and dialogs. I do not like the protractedness of some scenes (one of them lasting more than 10 minutes), I want to make them shorter. So - the deadline is April 11th. In it, you say goodbye to one of the characters. Regardless of the choices you make during the passage. You will also visit the circus and Mary's apartment. Another update will be released on April 30th. It is already pretty much ready. It will have much less art, but more gameplay and training elements. I already mentioned it before. Newspapers, breakfasts, unexpected unpleasant visits, excursion to the police station and the dwarf mine. Jack will be able to make visits there if you ask him to. (Thanks to PaddyOFurniture for the awesome story.) I'm currently drawing art on it. Used Google translator. Sincerely yours, mr. Beef.
Well

Reactions: Sabehh

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
i am willing to bet they intentionally gave a fake release date and gave the game to patroon members on the down low.
I want to believe. They delayed releases in months when I was been a patron and never send links in PM for testers, for high-leveled patron etc. Looks like they fucked up again. Not big news.

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Why doesn't he just sell the game to the other devoleper so he can continue the updates it's 2020 and still October update wow
Because they still have money from few patrons and need nothing to do. Just roll out one post per month "we keep working" and all be fine. They don't care about game itself.

Reactions: Jarul
D

Deleted member 1385594

Because they still have money from few patrons and need nothing to do. Just roll out one post per month "we keep working" and all be fine. They don't care about game itself.
That's just sad at this point

Reactions: Jarul

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
That's just sad at this point
unfortunately for H games this is quite common to start milking on Patron.

My advice to anyone who support any game is too look for first signs of milking (lies about release dates, no actual content, longer and longer development times without believable reason) and don't prolong decision to drop your support.

For this game writing on the wall was here long ago :WeSmart:

Also, to be clear I was a supporter, but stopped after long wait for last 2 updates that were advertised as huge opportunities for training Jack and .... well we all know how that ended :D

Reactions: tero51

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just move on everyone, don't put hope in them just to get hurt. Seriously, who was their patreons please use your money for something better (like buying food, hand sanitizer, masks, toilet paper,...) or find other game developers who frequently updates their game and truly care for their patreons and supported them.
Don't just blindly loyal and become a stupid sheep, be smart and choose wisely

Flowerway

Nov 17, 2019
Just move on everyone, don't put hope in them just to get hurt. Seriously, who was their patreons please use your money for something better (like buying food, hand sanitizer, masks, toilet paper,...) or find other game developers who frequently updates their game and truly care for their patreons and supported them.
Don't just blindly loyal and become a stupid sheep, be smart and choose wisely
That's the thing someone had to say aloud. :D

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes