VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
i hate to ask but after you give the flowers to the women,what are you supuse to do next?

Unfortunately this seems to be a fairly small update... IF you had completed everything that is before this update. Unless I missed something all that this version seems to add for content is:

[/The visits to Mary's flat - Flowers - Record - Minstrel... & dealing with the Lucy\Vampire situation - Drinks - Dancing - Makeout session - Exorcism... then Lucy leaving on the train.

We CAN'T send Jack back to continue clearing the Cemetery until she gets more training, and that can't happen before you have worked out a new training routine.]

cyberdemon100

Feb 16, 2018
Unfortunately this seems to be a fairly small update... IF you had completed everything that is before this update. Unless I missed something all that this version seems to add for content is:

[/The visits to Mary's flat - Flowers - Record - Minstrel... & dealing with the Lucy\Vampire situation - Drinks - Dancing - Makeout session - Exorcism... then Lucy leaving on the train.

We CAN'T send Jack back to continue clearing the Cemetery until she gets more training, and that can't happen before you have worked out a new training routine.]
record.....every time i click the record player in the bar it bugs unless theres another record?

Reactions: TheBTT

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
record.....every time i click the record player in the bar it bugs unless theres another record?

For the Lucy\Vampire situation you have to [/Drink with Lucy - next time splurge on the GOOD wine or liquor - Lucy wants to DANCE to the song 'INTRACTABLE' - talk to Schwarz to learn who has it (Mary) - to get the record from Mary you'll need to get LIVE music for FI-FI to listen to (Minstrel in the bar) - after Mary gives you the record, play it and dance with Lucy - go up to her room with her DO NOT GET BITTEN - tell Jack about Lucy's new Vampire status and have her prepare to perform an EXORCISM to Cure Lucy and return her to normal.]

• Red Heart
Reactions: potspipe

cyberdemon100

Feb 16, 2018
For the Lucy\Vampire situation you have to [/Drink with Lucy - next time splurge on the GOOD wine or liquor - Lucy wants to DANCE to the song 'INTRACTABLE' - talk to Schwarz to learn who has it (Mary) - to get the record from Mary you'll need to get LIVE music for FI-FI to listen to (Minstrel in the bar) - after Mary gives you the record, play it and dance with Lucy - go up to her room with her DO NOT GET BITTEN - tell Jack about Lucy's new Vampire status and have her prepare to perform an EXORCISM to Cure Lucy and return her to normal.]
ah okay ty and sorry this game needs a walk thru

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
This is kinda of ridiculous though. It will be three years in September that they have been working on this game. Theres barely even 2 hours of content here. I'll check back in a year.

Reactions: Jarul and SenPC

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
actually the update was: a) way too short, b) not much Jack content, c) TERRIBLE English ("and I'll stay your appetite with pleasure, if you'll be sweet." WTF?).

The episode itself was actually actually quite good though, super drawings and animations. And it added to Jack's corruption. It is mind-boggling how good this game could be, if they'd only put some effort into it..

bingo77

Feb 14, 2019
actually the update was: a) way too short, b) not much Jack content, c) TERRIBLE English ("and I'll stay your appetite with pleasure, if you'll be sweet." WTF?).

The episode itself was actually actually quite good though, super drawings and animations. And it added to Jack's corruption. It is mind-boggling how good this game could be, if they'd only put some effort into it..
What Jack content was there, if at all?

faba

Jun 2, 2017
anyone has any ideas how to correct the error

AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

Many thnaks

Reactions: wodex

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
wtf???? ok, game over... skipping is dangerous, i will try at weekend again. this game is nothing for fast fap / skip. Similar du akabur but diffrent, thx for upload

Grinch008

May 23, 2017
Yes DON'T get bitten... select the OTHER choice.
don't let her bite you bro.
I'm not sure if that quest is timed or not, but I never got the choice to "not get bitten". While I was too preoccupied with raising money, I forgot about that quest and one night when I went to sleep, [/I got woken up by the vampire in my apartment and got bitten in a "Game Over" cut scene.
So yeah, I had to load a save from about a week earlier to finish it right (which would have been slightly annoying if I had to do that mine quest again).]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes