VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cbtc666

Apr 10, 2020
Oк. You redy to some hot stuff with Jack?? with many visual spoilers!? if not, close your eyes and scroll it down!:rolleyes: if yes...lets try do not make hard with sexy Jacky or not fap on this!:D
View attachment 618647
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, kind people! I found a lot of pictures that I have never found, you make me want to play this game again

cbtc666

Apr 10, 2020
Here is my progress so far.

I had a old Archive with a lot of Savegames before that somewhere in this thread, i can't be bothered with finding them though.

Let me know if you can extract them or not.
Thanks,bro! It's so kind of you

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
I could come here 5 years from now and not even 1/10 of the games on this site would be completed.
People just love milking patrons too much...

Reactions: darkzerotor

WShinigami

Nov 23, 2017
How can i see the new stuff?

My old save works (i guess), but the only task i have is "Send Jack to the Cemetery".

dabobman

Mar 5, 2019
I could come here 5 years from now and not even 1/10 of the games on this site would be completed.
People just love milking patrons too much...
Yeah it's a little ridiculous. You think this is bad though, the Virt a Mate community is garbage. People charging for anything and everything with about 5-6 decent content providers.

Reactions: Papercut

SAB23

Mar 29, 2020
Hi everyone, how van i progress i the mission of lucy? She became a vampire and bite me everytime, you have the solution?

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
Yeah it's a little ridiculous. You think this is bad though, the Virt a Mate community is garbage. People charging for anything and everything with about 5-6 decent content providers.
When It comes to looks all the good ones are usually free, I make most of my own stuff though since the reddit looks don't even look like a normal human most of the time. Discord has all the good stuff and 95% of it is free. Here's one I made based on Iggy with just things I got from there, Facegen and about 30 minutes of spare time.
1586988973036.png

Reactions: kastellans

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Hi everyone, how van i progress i the mission of lucy? She became a vampire and bite me everytime, you have the solution?

When I started playing this 'Epidemic' update I was on Day 58... please see my Postings #1,724 and #1,726 for a basic outline of how to progress thru the Mary and Lucy\Vampire scenarios

Gri01

Jun 9, 2018
I am confused about ''give signal to mina'' what this woman wants and I can't find that. Where should I go Can anyone help solve this confusion?

Last edited:

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I am confused about ''give signal to mina'' what this woman wants and I can't find that. Where should I go Can anyone help solve this confusion?

The Signal that is mentioned refers to the time that [/Mina comes to visit you in the hall, offering you either Cash or Free Visits to the brothel in exchange for doses of Lunar Tea (Contraceptive Potion) one of the recipes you got from Hoora... once you have made a batch of the potion go to the Brothel and give her the signal then met her outside and give her the potion and tell her which form of payment you choose CASH\FREE SEX]

Reactions: ARSEScola and Gri01
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes