VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes
Apr 7, 2018
I have stuck, cant send Jack to hunt anymore, was 23% of the south level on the cemetery and uncle has told her to not go there anymore and i don't see any solution, what did I miss?

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I have stuck, cant send Jack to hunt anymore, was 23% of the south level on the cemetery and uncle has told her to not go there anymore and i don't see any solution, what did I miss?

See my notes in Post #1,826 & #1,861 if you have done all of that you have probably reached the end of what is currently available for playable content, at least until the next UPDATE

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
restarted game with latest version and for some reason didn't get massaging option nor maid costume (have checked clothing shop daily since beginning).

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
okay need help, stopped playing the game cause I thought I saw the main quest be like "wait for next update" then lucy became a vampire and had to deal with that, now its showing "send jack back to clean up the cemetary" and that option isnt available when I interact with Jack.

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
wait what? he was going to update already again? Did I just understand you two wrong or do miracles really exist :D
as far as I know. had this little update at the beginning of the month, but there would be another one at the end of April where the focus would be more on jack

Ann87

Jun 2, 2017
don't hope, young man
developers are not very ethical about the update date

ps. I hope it's wrong this time
Unfortunately I know.. I kinda just had a sliver of hope, so I was at least waiting for a comment that said that they couldn't deliver on time so my heart could be at peace.
But you're right I should have known better :(

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Aaaaand.... nothing! As we expect! Thank you, Team Borsch!

They never did this. Losers can't handle any tasks.

Last edited:
Reactions: babybaby25

MoreSatan

Mar 20, 2017
I played this game years ago and decided to play it again thinking there would be too much progress and disappointed there were so little progress I thought I am stuck because of a bug than I realized it was already the end of the line.

I liked the game at first time because it was a tomboy corruption if it would progress as much as four element trainer it would be really great.

Reactions: Legal1709

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
A note for - TEAM BORSCH

I have definitely enjoyed playing your game, it would be a nice tweak if some of the events or tasks could be repeatable - such as the Cleopatra Bath and or Massages (if the events contribute towards Jack's Corruption, maybe the first few repeats would earn a smaller addition, before the advancement for said repeats ends), of course we would also need to be able to either - buy, gather or harvest - the needed Potion ingredients that are required for said Potions.

Of course we will also need to either see Boris or find another source for the Golden Nuts, to be able to make more Lunar Tea - both to take to Mina at the Brothel, and for Jack's use... after all we don't want to get Jack pregnant when Sam finally gets to begin fucking her do we...:LOL::ROFLMAO: since a pregnant Hunter would not be able to Hunt...

I love the artwork and the concept for the game. Keep up the good work.:D(y):coffee:

Reactions: PrinceAdam

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Hum, glad to see I only missed 21 pages because notifications are for the weak. So uh, what's happened in the meantime ?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hum, glad to see I only missed 21 pages because notifications are for the weak. So uh, what's happened in the meantime ?
Same as always... waiting for "that good update" which will have some lewd content with jack.
As we have been waiting for a long time :|
Fun fact: This game is from 2017, and we don't even have a blowjob with jack or anything even remotely close.. very sad :cautious:

Reactions: Ilverin

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Same as always... waiting for "that good update" which will have some lewd content with jack.
As we have been waiting for a long time :|
Fun fact: This game is from 2017, and we don't even have a blowjob with jack or anything even remotely close.. very sad :cautious:
That is what I call a slow burner

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes