VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
What do you mean? We have a cuked Blowjob Scene from the Vampire disguised by Jack, where the Main Character nopes the hell outta there, blueballing everyone. Ungrateful!

PrinceAdam

Apr 13, 2020
A note for - TEAM BORSCH

I have definitely enjoyed playing your game, it would be a nice tweak if some of the events or tasks could be repeatable - such as the Cleopatra Bath and or Massages (if the events contribute towards Jack's Corruption, maybe the first few repeats would earn a smaller addition, before the advancement for said repeats ends), of course we would also need to be able to either - buy, gather or harvest - the needed Potion ingredients that are required for said Potions.

Of course we will also need to either see Boris or find another source for the Golden Nuts, to be able to make more Lunar Tea - both to take to Mina at the Brothel, and for Jack's use... after all we don't want to get Jack pregnant when Sam finally gets to begin fucking her do we...:LOL::ROFLMAO: since a pregnant Hunter would not be able to Hunt...

I love the artwork and the concept for the game. Keep up the good work.:D(y):coffee:

yes! we need repeatable events, or at the very least a gallery of all scenes we unlocked.. but on average JUST MORE JACK CONTENT!!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, I hope that sooner than later we'll some decent update. Sending Jack to this dwarf sounds really cool. She definitely should help him more

fakubushe

Sep 7, 2018
sometimes it's nice after you've written code for a scene or two to fucking run renpy to double check if everything is working fine.. i train jack to death only for it to get stuck after getting the glasses.. they too busy with ideas.. spend some time on looking at the lovely traceback.txt.. may cupid save jack amen.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
So it has animated tag... So is it sex animated? or just, no good arm movement animated, during non lewd scenes animated? Tired of downloading games with animated tags, where everything else, but the sex scenes is animated....

Kaiman

Oct 8, 2017
The game doesnt let me complete the mine quest and the cursor does not change back to the normal one, can anyone help me?

Kaiman

Oct 8, 2017
How far through the 'Rescue Boris Mission' have you gotten?
After cupid fights the ghost goblins, i just can't find the bones, i dont know if its a bug, also Jack tells me i cant go west because we have to find the bones.

PD: does anybody knows how to make the oil massage?

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
After cupid fights the ghost goblins, i just can't find the bones, i dont know if its a bug, also Jack tells me i cant go west because we have to find the bones.

PD: does anybody knows how to make the oil massage?
Take a look at my Posting #1,370 for a map & directions through the Boris mission.

And for the Massage Oil for Massage #3, you need to make the 'A Thousand Fingers' potion (1 of the recipes you get from Hoora)

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
the devs have released a new post behind their 5$ tier (WTF?) does anybody have access and can do God's work for us mortals? it is probably 'just' the calendar pic of the month May..

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
the devs have released a new post behind their 5$ tier (WTF?) does anybody have access and can do God's work for us mortals? it is probably 'just' the calendar pic of the month May..
We are all mortals (contact the COVID for more information)...

Kaiman

Oct 8, 2017
Take a look at my Posting #1,370 for a map & directions through the Boris mission.

And for the Massage Oil for Massage #3, you need to make the 'A Thousand Fingers' potion (1 of the recipes you get from Hoora)
Thanks bro, you just did it for me. After hours trying to complete the fucking quest, really thanks

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Thanks bro, you just did it for me. After hours trying to complete the fucking quest, really thanks

For your information... Posting #1,432 from h9000br has a WT that is fairly good. You just have to pay attention as to the timing when you do some of the events... as some of them if done too early can block other events from occurring... a prime example of that involves the HUNTER UNIFORM and the carnival/festival... you should wait until after that event before ordering the uniform... otherwise the uniform MIGHT not arrive at your rooms...

Kaiman

Oct 8, 2017
For your information... Posting #1,432 from h9000br has a WT that is fairly good. You just have to pay attention as to the timing when you do some of the events... as some of them if done too early can block other events from occurring... a prime example of that involves the HUNTER UNIFORM and the carnival/festival... you should wait until after that event before ordering the uniform... otherwise the uniform MIGHT not arrive at your rooms...
I think i cant do the vampire quest anymore because se hasn't visited me at night but i already spoke with the wife

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
that game looked nice and promissing... but meh, its super slow and not really attractive after a while. i mean, possibilities are huge in this game and style. But the dev (team or not) is wayy too slow honestly, it feel like nothing changed in months.

and i played that game long times ago already, feel like i missed only a few things.

dafak ?

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes