VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Can anyone help Im stuck early on i ordered the hunter suit for jack and it doesnt seem to arrive
You shouldn't order the hunter suit before the summer festival, if the day the suit arrives is the same as the day of the festival it'll bug out so it's safer to only start that quest after the festival.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I am wondering if anyone knows the list of elixirs there are with ingredients
Here are the Potions and their Ingredients that are currently available in the game. In the order that you acquire them:

Page 1 - has the Potion Recipes that are available after you repair the Distiller in Jack's room
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
haven't seen apples and yea lunar tea is possible but atm there are limited amount of golden nuts. still most recipes are useless since no ingredients.

tero51

Jul 28, 2019
haven't seen apples and yea lunar tea is possible but atm there are limited amount of golden nuts. still most recipes are useless since no ingredients.
but you can use console for creating some ingredients.

danglinhson

Oct 12, 2016
I got the hunting to 23 and am currently stuck at creating black in white for Jack.. I created it, and then I'm stuck at unable to send her to hunt anymore? Can anyone give me a hint?

Reactions: Papercut

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
are here a new version on patreon or what are you talking about ? because i dont saw any festival scene

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So what is new in this new update? The update that took 5-6 months...
nothing which would advance plot.

are here a new version on patreon or what are you talking about ? because i dont saw any festival scene
if you read newspaper daily from the start you notice eventually that festival day is coming aka circus etc and that starts 1 sidequest.

Reactions: Dino1000

kastellans

Jan 24, 2020
When It comes to looks all the good ones are usually free, I make most of my own stuff though since the reddit looks don't even look like a normal human most of the time. Discord has all the good stuff and 95% of it is free. Here's one I made based on Iggy with just things I got from there, Facegen and about 30 minutes of spare time.
View attachment 621425
more on this please, im bored and want to try my hand at this

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
incredibly unhelpful, seeing as there is no walkthrough in the op and searching yields thousands of requests for one without actually providing any.
If follows walkthrough then after banishing vampire and other things then no more hunting even after creating goggles for jack. don't blame me, blame gamedev.

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes