VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
this one somehow helps so that my money instantly becomes a lot? I play on Android .. does this one work there?
It works on PC, i think anroid is fine too, try going to and drop your save file there, then you can adjust the money (and other items) to any value you like

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
It works on PC, i think anroid is fine too, try going to and drop your save file there, then you can adjust the money (and other items) to any value you like
but when I save the game, it happened in the game itself and nowhere else .. and they always write to me that the format is wrong .. and how to deal with it? ((

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sam fucks some1 in bordello or maybe that clothes shop woman (eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww).

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
i have a question, have they ever planned to let MC fuck Jack? All these years grinding and the poor uncle has to watch Jack banged by a fish's cock and maybe by some not-a-mushroom next update :(

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i have a question, have they ever planned to let MC fuck Jack? All these years grinding and the poor uncle has to watch Jack banged by a fish's cock and maybe by some not-a-mushroom next update :(
planned? yes.
when it happens? well if they keep doing 1-2 updates per year then it'll take years.

he did fuck her on bad ending.

Captain Couch

Mar 30, 2019
WHT - Jack's Mod

Heya gang,

I've been working on a 'mod' of this game. I'm attaching the files at the bottom of this paragraph.

What it is:

A short (Maybe 30 minutes?) VN with Sam and Jack, set around the time that Jack finally starts getting corrupted. The game itself was coded//written from scratch, with the images either recycled (re: photoshopped), or recontextualized. My ren'py skills are non-existent, and my photoshop skills aren't great either. But feel free to edit the files//game in any way you see fit.

What's in it:

Day1
New Dialogue
-Jack Breast Expansion
-Jack Boobjob (Edited)

Night1
New Dialogue
-Jack Bath Masturbation scenes (x2)
-Jack Cowgirl Teasing (Edited)
-Jack Cowgirl (Edited)
-Jack Doggystyle (Edited)
-Jack Mating Press (Edited)

Day2
New Dialogue

Night2
New Dialogue
-Jack Ahegao (Edited)
-Jack v. Wolf (Same scenes as regular game, but now it's actually happening and not 'just a dream')

Plans for future versions:
-Adjust levels on jack's face during cowgirl teasing. I had a filter over my screen and didn't realize how red she'd gotten.
-Tidy up mating press scene. Jack's hair is a mess.
-May try to do this for other games that have either died or gotten glacially slow w/ updates. LMK if there's any you'd like me to look at.

SHUT UP AND LET ME PLAY:

pc-

mac-

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes