Sole

Aug 8, 2017
You get some scenes after fighting 5 and are done at 10, it's found in the weaker monster area(meaning it's weak enough enough to fight without transforming just spam attack), and you can bypass the enemy randomization by just scrolling up. It's not as bad as it seems. Might bug out if you try cheating though, given it seems to track the battles rather than your inventory, could be wrong though. Oh, and just a heads up the boss fight is legit difficult you might want to hunt whatever monster it was that you need in order to craft a sleep potion, cause the boss is too strong for healing potions to be useful at all.

Last edited:

Pugsanity

Nov 3, 2017
How can I unlock the other character's scene? there's no "!" mark again in map and the phone.
Is Taranee the only girl you've finished so far? If so I would suggest going around to find things, or to just wait. A good portion of the content just unlocks with time.

Pugsanity

Nov 3, 2017
I'm personally hoping that Irma wins the poll. Don't get me wrong, Will is great, but I'm really hoping she gets naturally corrupted by Cedrick.

kifon

Apr 30, 2018
Finished the story line after the suicide, there are a lot of hidden scenes but no quests to unlock them :/

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
How is the poll going for the Crystal Essence? And who do you want win? I kinda hope Will wins since it would make sence narratively

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
huh's i just download the newest version from here and then i load up my saves nothing happen for a day inside the game then went to sleep a new story happen woke by the girl went to the other world from the book and after some text' reading i end up getting a gameover more then 3 time i did go back to see if i has miss picking the choices. Now my question did i mess up somehow or is it how the game just kill of the main? ps i been following the walkthrough guide, already plays other bull shit hentai game like this, there no resoning to kill of the main character went he is those do in a hentai game and don't give some bull shit it suppose to teaching a life lesson (<removed> or bitch) it a fucking Hentai Game and it wrong place to show it you waste of breathig Air.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Oh i see now Important! In order to see the new storyline, you need to stop the guards when they harass Alchemy and put her in prison. then fix your walkthrough guide, at least i know how to get the missing image for gallery slot lol.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
So far i'm suppose to do with Alchemy is her prison right? but in my pre save play throught i did the same thing, so the MC Has taken her cloth, so in this update is to offer her but she nude and i alway get the gameover went picking choice with the prince and what should i do?

3.50 star(s) 77 Votes