Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
So far i'm suppose to do with Alchemy is her prison right? but in my pre save play throught i did the same thing, so the MC Has taken her cloth, so in this update is to offer her but she nude and i alway get the gameover went picking choice with the prince and what should i do?
It's a specific combination of word choices to advance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Darxwedden

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
so i guess i progess the prision sense with Alchemy then pick (option 2) (option 3) (option 3) (option 1) for the new story. oh sweet i got it but the other missing images in the gallery slot.

Last edited:

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
it is me or the Susan movie date loops non stop each time i visit? a bug or it is meant to be like that?

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Where and how do I defeat Larvek?
Normally you need to use posion potion, sleep potion to slow it damages down but be around level 8 to 10. save in middle fight and if you are edition then just increase the MC damages and ps save before doing it and load up a pre- save example if you already have a save 01 and then make a save 02 but load up save 01 ( don't ask why it usually happen and but it work).

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
i cant get console commands to come up[
what web site are you using to edit? i leave my here if you need it and please don't report the site you will kill the enjoying of why the site was make. (input your save) scroll to the mc money change it, scroll down to the end {download} the save to your game, same for mc fighting damges.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
Having a bit of trouble with the controls on android to access the menus. What is the proper gesture? The instructions say:
  • swipe left&right to toggle the quick menu
  • swipe 2x left&right to open the game menu
which i'm assuming means a pinch/zoom motion but this isn't working. Can anyone assist

3.50 star(s) 77 Votes