thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you for sharing the new update, you are a hero and I'm truly are grateful. Beside that just like the changelog said, old saves didn't carry to this update and even if you put it in the old saves just have too many bugs and had to start new game. Quite suck because now I had to unblocking every old scenes again

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
played this 4 years ago didnt know it was still going-how times change.this or the many hp universe games.sorry but i love hp and 13 updates in 4 years is just a joke:(

Reactions: Darper
Apr 6, 2020
Started playing it, hoping for scenes with Will. Almost a year ago. Not a single scene ever happened. I was hoping for updates, and now, in the previous update, at least some kind of mini-event, I already started to hope that the next update will finally have content. But no. I understand that he will introduce scenes with her closer to the end of the plot? Until the end of which, even before the moon.

Reactions: maLikiz

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Game keeps crashing every time I go into the cave in the evening for the first time. No amount of playing with settings fixes it.
I was going to ask how playable it is now x buggy trainwreck of years past.
That does not sound promising. :rolleyes:

Reactions: MKDude

Darper

Feb 9, 2021
Holy crap, this is still around? I thought this got abandoned long ago. Well 0.13 in almost 5 years, could call it abandoned.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Basically the only thing it does different with forks now are few inconsequential choices (for now) plus one where instead of lewding aged up loli, you feed her sis to tentacles only to later make her your slave. Why cant you do the same with both her and her sis is a mistery.

3.50 star(s) 77 Votes