UrDad

Jul 21, 2017
How do I download this? When I click it, it just sends me to another tab with code.
Right-click on the attachment-file and then "save target/file/link as". After the download you need to rename the file and delete the numbers and underscores. Then simply put the .rpy file in the /game folder as stated.

jogobao

Jan 21, 2019
full save as of 12.0.4
remove .txt from persistent before you load it into a folder.
thanks mate. But I can't remove the .txt from persistent, it simply does not seem possible in my windows 10 T_T could u send the archive without the .txt?

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Did they change the artist? The new scenes don't look as good as it was, especially breasts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, they did change "Somka108" to "Lazy tarts" in the title. I guess the art quality is the consequence.

Last edited:
Reactions: vi_surzhikov

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
anyway to skip grinding the morpion parts this update? can i cheat to get parts?

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
No need for one, all the quests show up in the Phone and also if you enable cheats it shows an exclamation mark on what you need to do/click
I'm stuck at after nigel commit suicide the game stop show any quest at all

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Gladly. First you have to start game from beginning .after some play you capture some girl and bring her to your world. Don't allow green orges to fuch her .keep her for yourself.after some fuck with her
Your king figure out you have a human prisoner. King will ask you some questions and most of them take you bad endings (you are dead). Try to find good answers (2 questions and every time 3 answers which just one of them is correct).and then you not need me anymore .enjoy the game
(Sorry ,my English is terrible .ik)
I'm stuck where nigel commit suicide and I think my game is bugged there's no cornelia quest scene either

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Activate cheat (the game already have it so no need extra downloads ) , and then your phone and yellow marks will guide you to where you need to go
I was supposed to do haylin quest and there's no exclamation mark for me
Now I think I catch up to the game

baqurak

Nov 1, 2017
can any one remember that there was a scene with Lilian and she was not adult ?! couse i thought that was changed

Aki-Aka

Oct 27, 2019
Android update please? (Official, the one we have acces is to small (less than the last version) et require autorisation. (Sorry for my english, i'm french).

May 31, 2020
Android update please? (Official, the one we have acces is to small (less than the last version) et require autorisation. (Sorry for my english, i'm french).

(Here you go mate. İt's unofficial but it works because I tested it.)enjoy

Reactions: Gabaw

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Sigma Cedrick:
- removes petty bookthieves with shotgun √
- fistfights monsters, rebels, cops, children, and college professors √
- indoctrinates students with both communism and fascism √
- kidnaps, blackmails, extorts, and cucks kings and commoners alike √
- fucks anything and everything with bobs and vagene √

#givenofucks #punchtheinnocent #ultracumtrillionairegrindsetby2023

Us mere virgins can only hope to reach a fraction of his power :KEK:

Last edited:

derik123

Aug 13, 2020
Right click on the game, you will see "show package contents", click that. Open the content folder. then open resources, which will lead you to the autorun folder. In there is the Game folder, take the game folder from the pc version, and replace your old mac "game" folder with it. The barebones of the game hasn't changed, only the game. I hope this helps.
You're actually the greatest. Thanks for the help!

Reactions: Pugsanity

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
cg_alchemyxreitor.jpg
Witch Hunter 0.12 is now available for 5$+ patrons! New storyline with Alchemy and the Meridan brothel. More than 10 new NSFW scenes!

Link patreon on new version:

Link subscribestar on new version:

Link itch.io on new version:

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes