GAMERUsagi

Dec 22, 2020
UPDATE!
The artist had an accident and has his arm in a case for about a month BUT they said instead of waiting a month for his arm to heal to finish everything they will instead take what they already have and make the update split into 2 parts. Part 1 will release soon as only a few tiny things are left that can be finished even with the messed up arm and Part 2 will come very soon after his arm heals. So expect a smaller update soon.

Juno Lightbringer

Oct 21, 2017
Have no idea why it didn't click, but I was going through Nostalgia Lane with Jetix and noticed W.I.T.C.H. I feel very stupid for not remembering the show these girls are from

Reactions: jeje33

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018

Hi everybody. As I already wrote, I decided to divide the next update into two smaller ones. I'll tell you more now. One of them (the one that will be released earlier) will contain new and changed content with Taranee, Alchemy, Cornelia, Miranda and Hay Lin's mom, there will also be small changes in the main plot of Cedrick. The second update will contain content with Elyon, the old storyline with Elyon will return with many changes and redrawn scenes.

Next, we will talk about the first reduced update that will be released in the near future.
Last week I finished all the necessary variations and emotions, well, it was pretty hard (I had to finish with a broken hand, I can still move my fingers, but not with my wrist). We have also completed the code for the new version. Well, in this part there was quite a lot of text (twice as much as usual), and more NSFW scenes (two of which are animated), but this is in the complete absence of new plot without adult content (all such scenes remained in the update with Elyon, which will be released later).
We have also already sent the text for translation, which will be approximately ready in the middle of this week.
In general, if there are no unforeseen difficulties, the update will probably be released this week. In the coming days I will write a full list of changes and innovations for the new update.
Well, that's it, and thank you to everyone who supported me in feedback about my situation with a broken arm.

Привет всем. Как я уже писал, я решил поделить следующее обновление на два поменьше. Сейчас расскажу подробнее. Одно из них(то которое выйдет раньше) будет содержать новый и измененный контент с Тарани, Алхими, Корнелией, Мирандой и мамой Хай Лин, также будут небольшие изменения в основном сюжете Седрика. Второе обновление будет содержать контент с Элион, вернется старая сюжетная линия с Элион с множеством изменений и перерисоваными сценами.

Далее речь пойдет про первое уменьшенное обновление которое выйдет в ближайшее время.
На прошлой неделе я дорисовал все необходимые вариации и эмоции, что ж было довольно тяжело(пришлось доделывать сломаной рукой, пальцами все таки могу шевелить а вот запястьем нет). Также мы доделали код для новой версии. Что ж в этой части получилось довольно много текста(раза в два больше чем обычно), и больше сцен для взрослых(две из которых анимированы), но это при полном отсутствии новых сюжетных без контента для взрослых(все подобные сцены остались в обновление с Элион которое выйдет позже).
Также мы уже отправили текст на перевод, который ориентировочно будет готов в середине этой недели.
В общем если не возникнет никаких непредвиденных трудностей, вероятно обновление выйдет на этой неделе.
В ближайшие дни я напишу полный список изменений и нововведений для нового обновления.
А на этом пока прощаюсь с вами, и спасибо всем кто поддержал меня в обратной связью по поводу моей ситуации со сломаной рукой.
Hi everybody. As I already wrote, I decided to divide the next update into two smaller ones. I'll tell you more now. One of them (the one that will be released earlier) will contain new and changed content with Taranee, Alchemy, Cornelia, Miranda and Hay Lin's mom, there will also be small changes in the main plot of Cedrick. The second update will contain content with Elyon, the old storyline with Elyon will return with many changes and redrawn scenes.

Next, we will talk about the first reduced update that will be released in the near future.
Last week I finished all the necessary variations and emotions, well, it was pretty hard (I had to finish with a broken hand, I can still move my fingers, but not with my wrist). We have also completed the code for the new version. Well, in this part there was quite a lot of text (twice as much as usual), and more NSFW scenes (two of which are animated), but this is in the complete absence of new plot without adult content (all such scenes remained in the update with Elyon, which will be released later).
We have also already sent the text for translation, which will be approximately ready in the middle of this week.
In general, if there are no unforeseen difficulties, the update will probably be released this week. In the coming days I will write a full list of changes and innovations for the new update.
Well, that's it, and thank you to everyone who supported me in feedback about my situation with a broken arm.

GAMERUsagi

Dec 22, 2020

Привет всем. Как я уже писал, я решил поделить следующее обновление на два поменьше. Сейчас расскажу подробнее. Одно из них(то которое выйдет раньше) будет содержать новый и измененный контент с Тарани, Алхими, Корнелией, Мирандой и мамой Хай Лин, также будут небольшие изменения в основном сюжете Седрика. Второе обновление будет содержать контент с Элион, вернется старая сюжетная линия с Элион с множеством изменений и перерисоваными сценами.

Далее речь пойдет про первое уменьшенное обновление которое выйдет в ближайшее время.
На прошлой неделе я дорисовал все необходимые вариации и эмоции, что ж было довольно тяжело(пришлось доделывать сломаной рукой, пальцами все таки могу шевелить а вот запястьем нет). Также мы доделали код для новой версии. Что ж в этой части получилось довольно много текста(раза в два больше чем обычно), и больше сцен для взрослых(две из которых анимированы), но это при полном отсутствии новых сюжетных без контента для взрослых(все подобные сцены остались в обновление с Элион которое выйдет позже).
Также мы уже отправили текст на перевод, который ориентировочно будет готов в середине этой недели.
В общем если не возникнет никаких непредвиденных трудностей, вероятно обновление выйдет на этой неделе.
В ближайшие дни я напишу полный список изменений и нововведений для нового обновления.
А на этом пока прощаюсь с вами, и спасибо всем кто поддержал меня в обратной связью по поводу моей ситуации со сломаной рукой.

FINALLY IT'S ALMOST TIME!

Reactions: jeje33

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021

Hi gays, and here, as promised is a list of changes and innovations for version 0.13, which will be released in the coming days:

-Added a new plot fork in the story of Taranee about the fate of Nigel
-A new plot fork has been added in the plot with Cornelia and her Sister
- the second plot fork with Alchemy has been completed
-Added a small plot at the end of the Hi Lin branch with Hi Lin's mom
-Added a small story scene with Miranda during a quest with Hai Lin
-Added small plot edits\changes to the intro of the game
-Also, the plots and dialogues for the Taranee, Irma, Hay Lin and Alchemy branches were partially reworked (many plot holes and inconsistencies were removed)
-Added 8 new NSFW scenes (two of which are animated)
-Added a new sprite (costume) for Cornelia
-Added 1 story scene (with variations) with Cedric
-Some relationships between quests have been changed
-Some corrections were made in the dialogues in Russian
-During the battle, animations of attack, block, damage, skills and effects for Cedric (in the form of a man and in the form of a snake) and an archer appeared.
-The "FPS animations" option has appeared in the game settings. This option allows you to increase or decrease the frames in the battle animations so that the animations do not consume a lot of memory, which can cause friezes on devices with low memory.
-A hint appeared in the dice game, which displays the combination of the player and the enemy.
-Saving previous versions will stop working from version 0.13.0
-Other minor changes

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Witch Hunter 0.13 has been released. Updates are global and contains animated combat and NSFW scenes, as well as new storylines with Cornelia, Taranee, Irma, Hay Lin's mom, Alchemy and many other characters.
cg_corn_chest.jpg

Link patreon on new version:

Link subscribestar on new version:

Link itch.io on new version:

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes