Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
I don't think you fully understood what was going on. There was only one snippet where Cedrick uses the gun in the minigame. The one where we see the gun at the bottom of the screen and hear the sound of a gunshot as we hit enemies. In the rest of the minigames, Cedrick apparently kills everyone with his bare hands with one punch in snake-berserk mode or something like that. This is told to us in plain text every time before the minigame starts. Although I agree that it would be much better if in the minigame where we hit everyone with our fists, we could see snake fists flying at enemies. Maybe this will be added in 0.22.2 for clarity.
U-huh. So he's entering his ora-ora-ora mode, one-punching everyone, then next scene he is hitting weaker than prisoner hits him. Then, next scene - his ora-ora-ora again - and in the next scene he is weak again. Talking about logick.
Maybe he transforms? But no, there is clear explanation - it is just his hands become green DURING the fight, then he fucks someone and sympthoms are gone. And of course when you have crosshair on your screen and enemies are FAR AWAY and you defeat them when they FAR AWAY with shooting sound - that is a fistfight of course. Snakefists. Obviously.
I don't know why you are trying to defending that poorly made patch. If that crap with a gun was the only shitty part, that would not be a problem, just an oversight. But everything else is fucked as well. Which means - gun crap is not coincidence.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes