Gojo/infinity

Apr 3, 2024
Hello here I just restarted the game recently I would like to know if it brings different content or does it not change anything in the rest of the story? 20240919_104949.jpg 20240919_105006.jpg

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Hello here I just restarted the game recently I would like to know if it brings different content or does it not change anything in the rest of the story? View attachment 4049246 View attachment 4049248
if you send him to prison, he will break out later with the other prisoner from the story plot but if you force him to off himself then he is gone forever because he saw you as the MC fucking his girl.

I don't remember for secondary image maybe the story got change.

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Hello here I just restarted the game recently I would like to know if it brings different content or does it not change anything in the rest of the story? View attachment 4049246 View attachment 4049248

As far I remember it will not provide different content. But there are a lot of scenes with different content, based on decisions.

PS: Sometimes I save before choices to get all scenes.

Reactions: Xemnas999

Geegee112

May 25, 2021
This game is still being made? It's been like 7 damn years.
To be fair, this last year has been very productive, we've been receiving very large updates every few months or so, quality content as well. I've spent money on this multiple times, one of the few 2d games around that delivers timely and sizable content. Plus the art is hot as hell so

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!
About the difficulties encountered in the development of version 0.23 and the voting results
1727711856043.jpeg
Hello everyone!

Well, there hasn’t been much news this month, so I’ll try to make up for the lack of updates with this post.
I didn’t want to complain to you again about my health, but I think it’s necessary to share so you’re kept in the loop.
Two years ago, I started experiencing dizziness after eating, but I was able to treat it with medication and a balanced diet. At least, it seemed to me that I had cured everything. However, about a month and a half to two months ago, I started experiencing severe dizziness again. At first, I thought it was related to food and my digestive system, but it turned out this time it wasn’t.
Because this painful condition dragged on, I couldn’t sit at the computer for long; the dizziness hindered my productivity. I had already completed the line art for all the illustrations for the update back then, and due to my condition, we planned to hire an artist to color the images to speed up the update release. Fortunately, my coloring style isn’t too complex, and I thought an average artist could manage it, at least under my guidance. As a result, we hired an artist for the coloring work, who worked with us for the last two months.
In short, the artist didn’t meet expectations. To be specific, he missed all the deadlines twice, completing less than a third of the agreed-upon work. During this time, I was visiting doctors, undergoing examinations, and going through various procedures. At the same time, on the doctors' recommendations, I started trying to go outside more, take walks, exercise, and generally be more active to feel better.
Eventually, I discovered the problem. It turned out that the culprits were just systematic lack of sleep, overwork, and a sedentary lifestyle (nothing surprising there).
The last couple of days, I’ve been feeling better; I was prescribed some medication to improve my well-being, so I sat down to finish coloring the remaining scenes myself. Overall, I’m now just trying to walk a bit more and spend a bit less time at the computer. If I summarize what’s happening without too many details, that’s about it.
In the future, we plan to try hiring another artist for coloring the images. Now the selection process will be stricter, and we’ll monitor how responsibly the person approaches their duties from the very first works, keeping an eye on their work speed.
On a positive note: Three new scenes have already been sent for animation creation, and in the coming days, I will write a technical assignment for our programmer.
Also, thanks to a kind-hearted person, our game will now feature a Chinese language option (for now, the translation will be available until version 0.22).
Now, let’s move on to the voting topic. This week, in the vote for the second character in update 0.23, Gwen Tennyson from the animated series "BEN 10" won by a huge margin. The scene with her is already in development.
Ahead of us, we have voting on which of the old scenes you want to see animated this time. We also plan to change the voting structure regarding which characters to add to the game. After closely examining the current voting process, we realized that voting among $20 patrons takes a whole week but has no impact on the final results. Therefore, now $20 patrons can suggest their characters, and everyone who sponsors at $10 or more can vote for them. This way, the voting process will be faster, and it won’t stall the development process.

I think that’s all for now. Thank you for your attention and understanding! We’ll do our best to finish the update as soon as possible since we’re already in the final stages of development. And don’t take sleep deprivation lightly, as my story may sooner or later affect anyone. Take care of yourselves!

AdamBen

Dec 13, 2021
oh my god,there are finally Chinese version. I don't need to play the game meanwhile doing reading comprehension lol.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Hi. Is there any way to unlock all Scenes? I open CG with patch, but not Scenes.

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
Is there a romance route in the game? or it's not added yet
that's not... quite how this game works.

like, it might seem like this is one of those 'pick your heroine, make her fall in love with you' type of games at first glance.

very much not. you're basically banging most of the chicks, if only 1-2 times for some, and you're fairly indifferent to most of them - it's more a 'means to an end' evil character ish thing.

there's something 'sort of' like romance involved, i guess, for a few characters. 100%, not likely to be different routes focused on this sort of thing however. again, not that kind of game.

i mean, might turn out differently, but i don't think there really will be a 'romance' route. one character likes you, one character sort of got mentally brainwashed into kinda liking you, one character literally got brainwashed into liking you, one character likes 'you', and several extras are sort of around who you've banged under presumably false pretenses, or they know you're a bad guy.

if it makes sense, it'd be like asking if there's a romance route for some ntr game with 3 bad guys. it's not romance. it's usually blackmail-y rapey scenarios till she's a slut.

S0meTh1ngG00d

Nov 19, 2022
that's not... quite how this game works.

like, it might seem like this is one of those 'pick your heroine, make her fall in love with you' type of games at first glance.

very much not. you're basically banging most of the chicks, if only 1-2 times for some, and you're fairly indifferent to most of them - it's more a 'means to an end' evil character ish thing.

there's something 'sort of' like romance involved, i guess, for a few characters. 100%, not likely to be different routes focused on this sort of thing however. again, not that kind of game.

i mean, might turn out differently, but i don't think there really will be a 'romance' route. one character likes you, one character sort of got mentally brainwashed into kinda liking you, one character literally got brainwashed into liking you, one character likes 'you', and several extras are sort of around who you've banged under presumably false pretenses, or they know you're a bad guy.

if it makes sense, it'd be like asking if there's a romance route for some ntr game with 3 bad guys. it's not romance. it's usually blackmail-y rapey scenarios till she's a slut.
When I played maybe year ago, there was warning that no romance route in the game, so you auto choose "break them" route, thats why I was asking

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
When I played maybe year ago, there was warning that no romance route in the game, so you auto choose "break them" route, thats why I was asking
i asking about full romance route (like in 4 element trainer)in discord, it only appear after game finale, not so soon still.

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!
News and voting for which old art to animate
1728421506154.jpeg
Greetings to all!

And so, over the past week, I have felt better, I feel quite normal and finally I can continue to work in the same mode.
At an urgent pace, we have painted all the remaining scenes in this update and are gradually moving towards integrating everything into the game engine. In turn, I am simultaneously engaged in drawing emotions in scenes and sprites, as well as completing the variations of scenes.
We are currently working in a bit of a hurry and at this stage we have decided to abandon the new gameplay elements and mini-games that were in development in this update. The rejection of mini-games is due not only to the fact that we are delaying deadlines, but also to the fact that this would greatly complicate development and we would spend a lot of time testing new mechanics. But we are not giving up on them completely and will definitely implement them in the next versions of our game as soon as the right opportunity presents itself.
There is another reason why we are working in a hurry this month. We usually don't like to tie update plots to specific holidays, but this time we made an exception, so we try to post a release by the end of the month. Of course, we can't promise anything, because we don't know what else might suddenly delay the development process, but the team hopes to release everything at the end of this month, or by the beginning of next.
For the same reason, this time we decided to speed up the voting for which of the old scenes will be animated. This stage usually consists of two votes, each of which is a week long. This time we decided to combine two votes into one, so you have the opportunity to vote for several pictures. Accordingly, the two most popular scenes in the voting will be the winners. I would also like to add that you should not vote for all the scenes at once, because this in fact will not bring any of the scenes forward and you will waste your vote. Choose only what you like the most.
I would also like to thank all of you for your support in the comments to the previous post. I try to keep track of my health and the rhythm of my life, without overloading myself too much. Thank you!

Perhaps that's all the news for today! Have a nice day, everyone!

3.50 star(s) 83 Votes