VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witch Master [v0.1.9] [STStudio]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
When someone decides to do drawing instead of reusing 3d models, that's already big + in my book. Or, at least, like for now.

Reactions: DrackDrap

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
I'm up for the adventure. Here's hoping Hagrid is stretching out some witch holes in the future.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Quote : "Hello! We are a small team of geeks who love fictional worlds and carry a bit of eroticism in them. Take our creations like fanfics!
check out our game in the world of Harry Potter! So far, it's only a demo. "

That's enough about the devs... What is the game about? Other than in the HP Universe. I'm getting tired of seeing games with not a single clue to the game play until you actually play them.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
If this "demo" is release a while ago, it would get a ton of support on patron, but after so many abandoned projects, one demo version of the game probably not going to make enough attention and customer faith.

(^_^)

Jul 19, 2017
That's from the Patreon page and isn't promising. Makes the whole thing sound like a cash grab instead of a game they actually want to make.
Most of games set in this universe turn out to be cash grabs (or abandoned for different reasons, or otherwise huge disappointments). At this point, if devs wanted Patreon supportes, they should have stayed the heck away from HP universe, or be ready to deliver several updates before people start trusting them.

Yumiyah

Jun 25, 2018
i really loved the art style , even don´t liking malfoy i think he fits well in these scenario (better then Potter or Weasley for example) , i really hope this project dont get shut down after two weeks or so ...

Reactions: genthrow

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Wow, this looks incredible.

Is Snape in this game and will he use Dark Arts to bang the students?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
downloaded..interest was high..then saw i was playing Malfoy...sighh..immersion dead....should have gone with a new..name him yourself MC...pfffft

Reactions: Godogma and Escape

MadExx

Dec 24, 2018
So, Draco is the Mc?
Yep
downloaded..interest was high..then saw i was playing Malfoy...sighh..immersion dead....should have gone with a new..name him yourself MC...pfffft
I did not want to introduce characters that were not in the canon. In the story is planned a lot of forks. In addition to romance, attitude, and picking up a harem will be BDSM, mind control, prostitution, impregnation, tentacles. So the main character must be capable of such actions. Within the world, only Draco is eligible for such a role.
Wow, this looks incredible.

Is Snape in this game and will he use Dark Arts to bang the students?
I didn't plan on introducing Snape. Or is it necessary?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes