VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witch Master [v0.1.9] [STStudio]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I did not want to introduce characters that were not in the canon. In the story is planned a lot of forks. In addition to romance, attitude, and picking up a harem will be BDSM, mind control, prostitution, impregnation, tentacles. So the main character must be capable of such actions. Within the world, only Draco is eligible for such a role.
Whoring girls will be optional or forced on player?

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
After the prologue (another version of the game) you can walk through Hogwarts, and yes you can choose girls.
is luna going to be introduced ? the game will have so much of my attention if she's in it,luna is the absolute best imo

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Right now this is above Innocent Witches, but below Wands and Witches...

The art style is amazing, however playing douchebag Malfoy is already setting off my trigger warnings, would have preferred an OC like W&W did, that way we can play the heroic and valiant wizard, rather than the rapist asshole out to make everyone a slut...
Well I'm fine I like to play the rapist asshole, well it triggers my sadistic side well that just me.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
I didn't plan on introducing Snape. Or is it necessary?
It's not, but he's a fan favorite and an important mentor to Draco Malfoy.

I'd be surprised if you didn't add Snape as someone to be "helpful" towards the player's progress.

But it's totally up to you.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
watching this with interest,though have to say not sure if draco as mc feels right.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
adding snape would make sense,also could help various plotlines become more belivable as they could be started/encouraged by snape

Reactions: Khada

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
art looks good, but if it get more than one update with 1-2 scenes each month.. I would be surprised.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes