Unity Completed Witch of Mystery Tower [Final] [30cm games]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
What does the abandoned mean in case of this game? From what I have gathered it looks like this is released now. Cannot visit the steam store page without a steam account to confirm though.
There's a couple of partial workarounds:

Cached versions of the pages are available on the desktop view of google search results. See attached screen shot.

If you're on a desktop this might be a better solution but it's also a bit more involved:

The chrome instructions didn't work, however that may just be me.

Finally Augmented Steam is an extension that seems to auto-load the most recent cache if its age restricted. YMMV and I don't personally recommend extensions. However I installed it on my own machine because I loathe the signing in to steam with the same passionate loathing I reserve for fat kids on bikes.

Last edited:
Reactions: sagesilli

fallen76

Jun 2, 2017
When I click the "click here" text on the opening screen, it won't load. Just music playing on bg. Anybody has similar issue?

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
When I click the "click here" text on the opening screen, it won't load. Just music playing on bg. Anybody has similar issue?

Unity is notorious for this kind of behavior. Without an error log no one is going to be able to give a specific answer.
From a quick google, Nvidia drivers, restarting the machine, a bad copy of the game, running in/or not running in admin mode, the list goes on and on. As for the hows and why's, best bet is find the error log, open it, search it for 'error' and see what it says.

Reactions: shizu_971
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes