Popsiqle

Dec 2, 2020
Seems there's a trojan in the 1.2 release. :(
There was a problem with one of the download mirror. An Admin has already checked the files and considered as false alert. Our anti-virus now doesn't find any source of danger.

whitefire351

Feb 11, 2018
my virus scan tells me this is a virus.

I scanned it with avg, bit defender, and avast. all 3 tells me that this is a virus

Sujuv

Oct 1, 2019
The art is beautiful and the story in engaging. Playing it is quite the trip. Only qualm for now is the game could be longer, as it's quite short in its current stage. It still gets 5 stars from me for its original hand-made design.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Popsiqle

Popsiqle

Dec 2, 2020
my virus scan tells me this is a virus.

I scanned it with avg, bit defender, and avast. all 3 tells me that this is a virus
We often check the game files with our anti-virus, and it doesn't find any source of danger. We had a problem with one of the download mirror. Admins already noticed this and considered as false alert. We asked for delete that mirror once again. The game doesn't contains any virus for sure, it is safe.

whitefire351

Feb 11, 2018
We often check the game files with our anti-virus, and it doesn't find any source of danger. We had a problem with one of the download mirror. Admins already noticed this and considered as false alert. We asked for delete that mirror once again. The game doesn't contains any virus for sure, it is safe.
I tried all mirrors and 2 different computers. It keeps saying this is a virus

• Wow
Reactions: gavinfoxx

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
Popsiqle would be nice ,with so much choices to go through, to get some kind of hint in the gallery how to unlock the scenes.

Popsiqle

Dec 2, 2020
anyone knows how to unlock the 2 remaining?
Hi! To unlock the first scene, you have to have the yellow potion, and give the same answers as in the "flower Penny" scene. To unlock the scene in the second line, you have to score a perfect date (be kind and gentle) with Penny without using a potion. Good luck! ;)

Reactions: stahalle

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes