Mod Ren'Py Onhold Witch Trainer Silver: Extras pack [06.06.2022] [TheBigBg]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
please pourrier you considered creating a game whose same principle as Witch Trainer Silver but with the story of Dragon ball z or naruto? Thank you for your future response :)
he has stated that doesn't want to/can't make full game.

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
please pourrier you considered creating a game whose same principle as Witch Trainer Silver but with the story of Dragon ball z or naruto? Thank you for your future response :)
Sadly we don't have the human resources (time) to create a full game. this is a hobby afterall. if we had a little more time we would rather add more to this or another game.
starting a whole new project takes far more time compared to adding upon sth existing.
a wt-clone is sth for another team. sorry about that.

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
I am not able to install mode in Mac it is showing some coding error
I don't have a Mac so I can't give specific instructions on how to install.

Not for free, sorry :confused:.

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Hello all,

We have released an update to this mod which contains an early release of a new/returning character Daphne with limited functionality. Since the original character assets made by Feodosiy were too low resolution for the modern WTS, she has been re-imagined by Darwin7 with higher art quality and his own take on the would-be princess.

While my current goal is to bring her back to the same level of content she had previously, this is a slow process and I wanted to deliver something playable in the meantime. As she is right now, she is missing many features, such as:
  • All quests including intro and wardrobe (she is currently unlocked by default)
  • Clothing store options
  • Stat progression (Whoring/Loyalty)
  • Chibi
  • Some of her facial expressions
  • Nudity (without console commands)
  • Sexual content
If you would rather wait for the above content, then I recommend skipping this update for now since this will require a new save and may be buggy. I did perform some testing but not a full game playthrough so bugs are possible. If any bugs or errors are encountered, please let me know and I will work on getting them fixed when possible. A big THANK YOU to Darwin7 for his fantastic work and stay tuned for more updates!

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
Hey everybody,
sorry for this long silence but ya know.. 2020...^^"

We hope to return from this involuntary hiatus soon.
If things go right you guys can expect a bit more from future updates aswell :)
We still have plans for this.

In the recruitment section we opened up a thread in order to get some backup, so let's wait and see.

I can't promise 1.39.2 - sorry. <.<

CheesyPnut98

Dec 2, 2019
Does this work with the latest version of WTS? If so, how do i get it to work? My game won't even start up after installing this mod.

My game is the latest version.

• Angry
Reactions: splamo
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes