Mod Ren'Py Onhold Witch Trainer Silver: Extras pack [06.06.2022] [TheBigBg]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can try googling etc 1.37.3 version. you'll prolly find links but on slow hosts (for free).

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Hello all,

We've recently updated this mod to be compatible with WTS version 1.38.4 and added a handful of new clothing options for Hermione and Tonks. The new clothing was made possible by artist Darwin7, who has created some really excellent new assets for use in the Extras Pack. Please check the front page for an updated change-log and screenshots of the new items. A big THANK YOU to him and I hope you all enjoy the new content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
would any1 be so kind that posts blonde hermione in dirndl dress?

rtw1968

Jan 5, 2020
Download the game (version1.38.49) then the mod (version 04.25.2020). Unzip. Copy past the mod game folder in the main game.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Does the Wizard Cards game come from Silver or from this mod? I can't even remember any more, it's been so long since I played without the extras pack. I noticed in this latest version that my cards aren't advancing as I gain more wins. Does anyone who digs into the code know what variable controls that and how it's triggered? Is it "geniecard_level" as an absolute stat, or does each card have its own level that rises as you beat that character more?

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Does the Wizard Cards game come from Silver or from this mod? I can't even remember any more, it's been so long since I played without the extras pack. I noticed in this latest version that my cards aren't advancing as I gain more wins. Does anyone who digs into the code know what variable controls that and how it's triggered? Is it "geniecard_level" as an absolute stat, or does each card have its own level that rises as you beat that character more?
The cards change once you've beaten the first 3 challenges. There's only one tier change for the cards as there's only 3 challenges so far. And the cardgame outfit is from Silver.

Reactions: SenPC

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Hello all,

We've released an update to the mod which contains some new clothing items, a fix to an existing clothing item, and a script change to load the game in "Mods Enabled" mode. I hope you all enjoy the new stuff, and stay tuned for some potentially big updates in the near future :cool:.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
does it work with 1.38.5 version? I havent managed to make the last version work with that version.

Cheers

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
gruntcy
The file had an error for a short timeframe but we updated it. Now it should work just fine. Maybe you downloaded the one with the error. ^^"

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
Thank you for the update.

Unfortunately, I ran into into an error and the game cant launch.

The traceback is attached.

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
yamadakun
I not the coder but this fixed it for me. seems like he changed the path of the updo hairstyle for testing and forgot to change it back.

Sorry for the inconvenience.^^"

Reactions: yamadakun

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea got same error with 1.38.4 and latest mod, older mod worked fine and got what i wanted earlier.

too bad there's no proper skirt for dirndl.

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
Have you tried the fix I posted?

Well.. other things have priority right now. But don't worry more stuff will come.(y)

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Thank you for the update.

Unfortunately, I ran into into an error and the game cant launch.

The traceback is attached.
yea got same error with 1.38.4 and latest mod, older mod worked fine and got what i wanted earlier.

too bad there's no proper skirt for dirndl.
Apologies, I thought this fix was uploaded but seems the Mega upload did not take.
These files have been added to today's release and should work now.
Please let me know if this is not the case.

does it work with 1.38.5 version? I havent managed to make the last version work with that version.

Cheers
I've uploaded a version that should be compatible with the v13.8.5 update as well.

Last edited:

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Hello all,

We've released a new update for this mod today, which includes new clothing and hair items for Hermione by Darwin7 (see the front page for specifics). This new update now requires WTS version 1.38.5

We've also been hard at work creating larger scale new content that I think many folks will enjoy. Here is a sneak peak of what we've been working on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A big thanks as always to Darwin7 for his fantastic artwork! Hope you all enjoy and stay tuned for more updates.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Hello all,

We've released a new update for this mod today, which includes new clothing and hair items for Hermione by Darwin7 (see the front page for specifics). This new update now requires WTS version 1.38.5

We've also been hard at work creating larger scale new content that I think many folks will enjoy. Here is a sneak peak of what we've been working on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A big thanks as always to Darwin7 for his fantastic artwork! Hope you all enjoy and stay tuned for more updates.
MegaDrive link leads to a WTS_ExtrasPack_050520 .7z file that has a folder "release5" inside with a few thumbnails, not the assets to update the game in their proper character folders. Is that intentional?

Reactions: splamo

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
MegaDrive link leads to a WTS_ExtrasPack_050520 .7z file that has a folder "release5" inside with a few thumbnails, not the assets to update the game in their proper character folders. Is that intentional?
Nope! Apparently I zipped the folder next to it instead of the mod files. Thanks for letting me know, this should be fixed now.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Nope! Apparently I zipped the folder next to it instead of the mod files. Thanks for letting me know, this should be fixed now.
please pourrier you considered creating a game whose same principle as Witch Trainer Silver but with the story of Dragon ball z or naruto? Thank you for your future response :)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes