Mod Ren'Py Onhold Witch Trainer Silver: Extras pack [06.06.2022] [TheBigBg]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she was in sadcrab and feodosiys wt mods (1st got never finished, latter finished 1st and expanded it). don't think daphne returns in any wt-mod (innocent witches not counted as mod).

Reactions: Cirro84

satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019
2/25/2019
  • Daphne - Added the first stage of the "Breast Molester" favor. Will add more to this favor later.
how to get it??

And maybe a mod for Padma and Parvati Patil or Ginny

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
2/25/2019
  • Daphne - Added the first stage of the "Breast Molester" favor. Will add more to this favor later.
how to get it??
it should be in mod but by the looks it isn't since even with daphne's stats at 100 and 2/3 favors at 3 hearts no other than 1 personal favor.

rhought

Feb 27, 2018

Overview:
A small extras pack for Witch Trainer: Silver.​

Updated: 3/15/2019
Game/Creator:
Modder: TheBigBg
Mod Version: 03.15.2019
Game Version: v1.35
Language: English

NOTE: This mod has been updated to be compatible with WTS v1.35. If you find any bugs while playing this mod, please feel free to let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: It is highly recommended that you start a new save when installing or updating to a new version of the Extras Pack. Because of how frequently changes are made, I recommend only updating to the latest version of the mod when you see a feature you are interested in.

Download:
Old Version Archive:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when mod for 1.36 sees daylight is unknown, could be never.

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
when mod for 1.36 sees daylight is unknown, could be never.
Wow I just read the changelog for 1.36... and that looks like a nightmare for me to make this compatible. I dont even have time to make new content! If I can find the opportunity, I will definitely try to port this mod over to the new version.

• Love
Reactions: Cirro84

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Porting the mod over was indeed a nightmare, so I had to prioritize content in order to get it over in a timely manner. Hermione and Luna's content had to be excluded this time around, and Cho's content was removed altogether. Daphne, Susan, Astoria, and Tonks should be good to go. I haven't had the chance to thoroughly bug test, so please let me know if there are any bugs.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes