• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Onhold Witch Trainer Silver: Extras pack [06.06.2022] [TheBigBg]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i don't seem to get hearts on daphne's 2nd and 3rd priv favors and only 1 on 2nd public favor.

haku04

Nov 30, 2017
v 1.36.2 error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/__Renpy__/___Persistant___.rpy", line 163, in script call
    call store_items_init
  File "game/__Renpy__/inventory/__Items__.rpy", line 272, in script
    $ hg_unlockable_clothing_sets_list=[
  File "game/__Renpy__/inventory/__Items__.rpy", line 274, in <module>
    hg_cheer_g_slut_ITEM, hg_cheer_s_slut_ITEM, hg_cheer_r_slut_ITEM, hg_cheer_h_slut_ITEM, ##EXTRAS PACK##
NameError: name 'hg_cheer_g_slut_ITEM' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/__Renpy__/___Persistant___.rpy", line 163, in script call
    call store_items_init
  File "game/__Renpy__/inventory/__Items__.rpy", line 272, in script
    $ hg_unlockable_clothing_sets_list=[
  File "C:\Users\Haku04\Desktop\WT_Silver_1.362-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Haku04\Desktop\WT_Silver_1.362-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/__Renpy__/inventory/__Items__.rpy", line 274, in <module>
    hg_cheer_g_slut_ITEM, hg_cheer_s_slut_ITEM, hg_cheer_r_slut_ITEM, hg_cheer_h_slut_ITEM, ##EXTRAS PACK##
NameError: name 'hg_cheer_g_slut_ITEM' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
WT Silver 1.362
Sat Jun 08 11:36:34 2019

Reactions: rahzar369

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
daphne is unfinished. cho is gone.

haku: did you start new game and didn't continue from old save?

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
It's not finished yet. I'll see if I can add a note or something in the next update so say when you have reached the end for this version. I'm hoping I'll have time tomorrow to port over Hermione and Luna's content, and I can squeeze in the note at the same time.
Thanks! Yes, that's a great idea -- some sort of note saying "You have reached the end of Daphne's plotline so far; more to come!" would help avoid frustration at repeating things and wondering why nothing was progressing.

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...redownloaded Mod game and extra pack.
You have not posted any exception, it's hard to say what goes wrong. Chances are the modded game itself cannot start (reads like), so you may ask in the other thread, also copy the exception the game throws, and post it there (next time use spoiler and add the text in between, it's quite long).
You might want to use the newest pack with the newer v1.36 now, and help TBB find any bugs. Post 'em here please if you're playing the mod with the pack added, else without pack, bugs belong to the mod thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What are the star and the bra symbol at the end of the lines of the Hermione tasks? Thanks.
Im having a problem with the map. Most icons are not appearing where they should, if at all...
Afraid these are game or silver mod related questions, please search the WT game threads (modded and original) for answers. Perhaps others got those too, and a solution is posted over there. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Is there an Android version?
The pack should work with the Android port of the 'silver mod', there is also an older one (v1.35) afaik. For you using Android it's basically the same: use the older v1.35 port for the older pack, or use v1.36 port with the newest pack, and help find bugs. Check the the mod thread for links.
I assume the directory path on Android to add files should be:
<Internal Storage>/Android/Data/<Silver Mod folder>/Files/<Character Subfolders>/... (adapted from SC34 OP info). You might ask modders and crowd over there if this could be correct, I'm not using Android. :unsure: But it shouldn't be a challenge, files have to be placed within the game / mod folder.

...if I can find the opportunity, I will definitely try to port this mod over to the new version.
Porting the mod over was indeed a nightmare, ... please let me know if there are any bugs.
*sweetest girlie voice imaginable* Oh thaaanks Big Biggie, pleaaaase make it run!
We're doing the la ola, jumping and waving, and even wearing cheerleading outfits for you! Mr. Wiener may even have a present! If this cannot convince you to continue your pack I dunno what else! :D Gonna test the new version soon, thanks a bunch!

satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019
Ooh, Ginny. If you win enough games of Wizard Cards against the W. brothers, they let you train their sister in exchange for not driving them out of business. That would be cool.
So it isn't in the Game?? or it is in the Game

Dray

Aug 24, 2017
I cant seem to get Daphne to show. i started a new game and everything but nothing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dunno how she is supposed to appear but use cheat menu to get her.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes