cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1.37.2 still has bugs so either when .3 comes out or just wait until 1.38.x

TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
The patches are small enough that they probably wouldn't get in the way of updating this mod.
1.38 is still months away and will again make some big changes. So depending on how much time you have, I would aim for either 1.37.3 or 1.38.

One of the goals for 1.38 is to change Hermione's wardrobe system to the new one (that is used for Cho, etc.). That will have an impact on the clothes that this mod adds (they will need to be in the new format).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
search google or whatever searchengine you prefer. I have wts 1.36.2 with extras pack incl but my upload speed doesn't allow to upload it in reasonable time.

Reactions: gruntcy

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
I spent a few hours today trying to understand how the game is coded now after the most recent update and WOW, it is seriously confusing. None of my previous code can even be ported over, I would essentially need to create the entire mod from scratch... including art assets with the new layering system.

While I was able to learn how most of the new code works, I am absolutely stumped on how this new sprite generator functions. I tried to create a few simple outfits, and the sprite generator keeps throwing exceptions. I managed to make a few not-so-exciting outfits that worked, but nothing worth uploading as is.

Unfortunately, I don't think that a complicated addition such as Daphne is within the scope of my abilities now. But the good news is that I have found nuggets in the game code revealing that Team Silver is planning on adding more characters in the future, including Daphne. I won't spoil the surprise regarding the other characters, but I am confident Team Silver will have a much better interpretation of Daphne than I have presented.

In short, once I am more familiar with the game code, I will be transitioning this mod into a clothing pack only.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well they are planning to change graphics totally so ...............

Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
so the old version of this mod has the most content, right? which version is it most compatible with wts?

LadyCeleste

Jun 10, 2018
I downloaded 1.37.3 and I'm running into a bug. It's only giving me the option to start in NG+ (since I completed it when I played it last), not to start a new game, and the game encounters an error and crashes if I click NG+. And none of my previous saves are compatible. I tried deleting all of my saves (both from the main game folder and by clicking the 'X's next to them in-game) and reextracting the game, but it still only gives the option of NG+, which can't run, so I can't start the game.

Is there something else I need to delete first, before I can load up the game and it will give me the option of starting just a new game? I can't find any program folders where saves or game info might be stored outside of the main folder.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you use extras mod then it is recommended to start new game. ng+ is new game but with portion of gold last save had.

renpy's saves are also under ~\appdata\roaming\renpy\*name of game*

LadyCeleste

Jun 10, 2018
I can't start a new game, the 'New Game+' option replaces the 'New Game' button on the main menu. And pressing New Game+ crashes the game.

I was able to start by extracting the game and then playing it without extracting and installing the Extras, make a save, but then after installing the Extras I can't load the save I just made nor start a new game because of the above problem. I keep getting the Main_Day.rpy line 5 error, about how parameter list isn't set or something.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well try dling fresh copy of wt silver and extras mod and before extracting it delete all wt silver folders and then delete ~\appdata\renpy\wt silver folder and then extract wt silver and extras and put extras in right folder.

HakiAhn

Jun 22, 2018
for some reason, i can't seem to get Hermione's favor to level up pass lvl 2. Can some one help?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes