FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
The book with cho is the book on how to do quidditch. If you completed the "quiz" you can skip picking it up. The idea of it is that players who know quidditch wont need to get it.

Once you've beaten the first 3 challenges of the cardgame "wagers" unlock for those characters. If your friendship with snape is high enough you can make a wager with him. Hermione is the same for whoring level. Twins will just let you make a wager no matter what.
When does the quiz pop up? I haven't seen hide nor hair of it so far.

Also, I've done challenges for all three of those characters, but haven't been able to make a wager yet, is there something I'm missing? Do I need to win a certain number of challenges beforehand?

if luna is on normal path then she just bjs genie until much later she fucks genie in forest.
Which path is the normal path? Others in this forum have said that there are other scenes I can select for Luna after the blowjob, but I haven't seen any yet.

Finally:

Any guides?

cxx

Nov 14, 2017

Which path is the normal path? Others in this forum have said that there are other scenes I can select for Luna after the blowjob, but I haven't seen any yet.
1. it pops up before you can train her.
2. path where hat doesn't alter her.

When does the Slytherin dorm become active on the map to give you access to Daphne?
no daphne in this mod, she's only in extras pack and those 2 russian wt mods.

Last edited:

Johnny28

Feb 7, 2018

Also, I've done challenges for all three of those characters, but haven't been able to make a wager yet, is there something I'm missing? Do I need to win a certain number of challenges beforehand?

Finally:

Any guides?
Once you've beaten the first 3 challenges you get a letter. At that point you can make wagers.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So for Cho, so far it's just the first win from what I'm seeing?

I've done the talk to me 3 times, and maxed out the sabotoging the enemy, and she still won't lose the coat. Although I do have her flying in a skirt.

cxx

Nov 14, 2017
coat stays. and that's it for cho's content besides repeating her striptease.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Okay my issue was resolved by patching from 1.36.1 to .2, that let Cho win the Hufflepuff match and unlocked more favors.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Is it weird that Luna just shows up one day and is...NOTHING like the book? Like, I would've expected her to be weird and creepy and THEN the hat does its thing. Not have the hat say it'll do its thing and then Luna shows up acting like a Princess.

niep

Jul 23, 2018
Hi,
How to avoid Hermione to lock the door during dance favour ? She always do that and so I can't summon Snape... Thx !

niep

Jul 23, 2018
Other question : is it a special envent or a path to take to makeLuna appearing in the game ? Because, all girls are here and already "well trained" and still no Luna.

cxx

Nov 14, 2017
How can I prevent hat from altering her?

So is Cho's only content a striptease?
luna: don't let hat to alter her when she comes 1st time. cho: after training, priv favs, publ favs and matches only left is repeating her favors.

Ok, thanks. Will she added to future updates?
possibly.

Hi,
How to avoid Hermione to lock the door during dance favour ? She always do that and so I can't summon Snape... Thx !
you ask her to fetch audience. it doesn't appear on 1st dance nor 2nd.

Other question : is it a special envent or a path to take to makeLuna appearing in the game ? Because, all girls are here and already "well trained" and still no Luna.
ask hermione about new girls.

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Alright, I'm going crazy here. I keep trying to get Luna, But every damn time, I keep getting Cho and Greengrass.

How the heck do you guys make Luna appear?!?!

cxx

Nov 14, 2017
if you mean daphne greengrass has appeared then wrong thread. for umpteenth time: once hermione's whoring etc is high enuf hat talks to genie and suggests to get new girl and then genie talks to hermione about new girl and next day/evening luna appears and rest is up to player's decisions what to do with her.

Zimbabawe9128

Apr 18, 2019
Anyone know how to trigger the tentacles scene? Attic is already telling me I've cut parts of it. But tentacles scene wont trigger

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Anyone know how to trigger the tentacles scene? Attic is already telling me I've cut parts of it. But tentacles scene wont trigger
You've to gift her the scroll (there's a Q button if you haven't noticed it yet, see the screenshot), after you've visited the Attic.
Untitled.png

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
if you mean daphne greengrass has appeared then wrong thread. for umpteenth time: once hermione's whoring etc is high enuf hat talks to genie and suggests to get new girl and then genie talks to hermione about new girl and next day/evening luna appears and rest is up to player's decisions what to do with her.
Astoria, actually. Should've cleared that up.

But yeah, I've already pretty much almost maximized Hermione's whoreness (level 20), and the damn hat still won't talk.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Astoria, actually. Should've cleared that up.

But yeah, I've already pretty much almost maximized Hermione's whoreness (level 20), and the damn hat still won't talk.
The hat starts to talk if her whoring level is >= 21 ;)

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes