SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I'm really glad I downloaded this and played again. Enough changes and improvements that I'm really enjoying myself. Excellent work. So I'm playing with the Extras patch/mod, but if I remember correctly this event is in Silver itself, not the extras. Small suggestion:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moonhed

skitzolala

Oct 4, 2018
Hey, so v1.38.4 is the first version I've played and I love it. Only issue is there are two things I can't do. First, I have the collar (don't know when I got it), but I have no way to use it. Second, I don't know how to use potions. It seems it was removed at one point, but added back in v1.37.4. The changelog doesn't say that it was taken out of v1.38.4, but I can't find where the potions are or how to give them to anyone? Any advice.

Note: I did cheat a bit. Could that have thrown something off?

Thanks in advance.

HakiAhn

Jun 22, 2018
Hey, so v1.38.4 is the first version I've played and I love it. Only issue is there are two things I can't do. First, I have the collar (don't know when I got it), but I have no way to use it. Second, I don't know how to use potions. It seems it was removed at one point, but added back in v1.37.4. The changelog doesn't say that it was taken out of v1.38.4, but I can't find where the potions are or how to give them to anyone? Any advice.

Thanks in advance.
Potions are for Hermione. You got them from Snape or find ingredients from dorm, forest, lake, ect. (basically anywhere except the two shop and room of mirror) and use it at a special room(at least it used to be, haven't refound it yet). Use them in the wardrobe, misc. section. The collar i have no idea.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019

Thanks in advance.
The potions were taken out again for 1.38, but are supposed to return at some point in the future. There are still some reeferences to them in the game, but at present they can't be used. I think the same may apply to the collar, as I too couldn't find any way to use it though I'd successfully done so in an earlier version.

regicide123

May 3, 2019
Why does it feel like over time more content is being removed than is being added?
I think it's just because of this graphical update. I think it makes sense to standardize the models before moving forward with the new artist -the art of the last artist they had was pretty jarring when characters drawn by different artists were standing next to eachother, or when a character was animated in a different style than the base model. Besides this update what else has been removed?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016

Thanks in advance.
Potions are still not there in latest update. Regarding cheating, I would advise to only use money, slytherin points, mood resets and book cheats. Never had any bugs using only those.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Someone, how do i get a "Boobs Lover" achievement? I tried many various choices of playing with her boobs, but i can't...
It took me forever to get it as well, and I'm not sure what changed, whether it was the new version or something else, but when I did a Titjob (Max Whoring) and had Genie cum on her tits it did it. It's worth noting however that this isn't the first time I did it, so maybe you have to do it several times.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Witch Trainer: Silver - 1.38.5 PATCH

Surprise patch is the best patch! Today's patch focuses mainly on bug-fixes and optimization but has also a couple of new items and changes for the girls such as:

* 4 types of pubic hairstyles for Tonks, Astoria, Hermione, and Cho. (Click on the "swirly thingy" in the wardrobe to view them.)
* Ability to give headpats.
* Improved wardrobe reactions and logic.
* … and more!

This patch is save compatible with previous 1.38 versions. (1.38 and up only!) For more details, check out the patch-notes linked below.

Download:

Patch-notes:

Last edited:

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
Witch Trainer: Silver - 1.38.5 PATCH

Surprise patch is the best patch! Today's patch focuses mainly on bug-fixes and optimization but has also a couple of new items and changes for the girls such as:

* 4 types of pubic hairstyles for Tonks, Astoria, Hermione, and Cho. (Click on the "swirly thingy" in the wardrobe to view them.)
* Ability to give headpats.
* Improved wardrobe reactions and logic.
* … and more!

This patch is save compatible with previous 1.38 versions. (1.38 and up only!) For more details, check out the patch-notes linked below.

Download:

Patch-notes:
A King

Reactions: Rageshot
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes