cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes, current version aka 1.35b has possibility to use hermione animated sexscene and extras pack is just extras like music and no need to have those to play game.

afro123

Mar 30, 2017
was wondering if theres more to do with tonks? ive increased her relationship to max but confused on how to change sluttiness

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
was wondering if theres more to do with tonks? ive increased her relationship to max but confused on how to change sluttiness
no, if she comes to office nekkid then her stuff is completed.

Sorry but I'm kinda lazy so anyone can tell me did the new game+ have any new contents pls?
new game+ gives portion of last save's money to new game and only new content on this version was hermione sex either animated or not.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
no, if she comes to office nekkid then her stuff is completed.
Not quite. It's possible to get Tonks to drink the clone potion if you have managed to craft it, though the effect that it has is a little underwhelming.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i have only those potions severus gives, haven't bothered with others.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Not quite. It's possible to get Tonks to drink the clone potion if you have managed to craft it, though the effect that it has is a little underwhelming.
I can never get anyone to take that, unless it's the fluff.

Vanerium

May 17, 2018
The android version has a huge problem. You can't increase your imagination so you cant progress in the game. You also cant use the map or interact with the owl.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
It won't give me the option of giving Tonks a clone potion for some reason, I did cheat to get the potion, So do I need to make it myself or something?!? Thanks in advance...

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
It won't give me the option of giving Tonks a clone potion for some reason, I did cheat to get the potion, So do I need to make it myself or something?!? Thanks in advance...
Unfortunately I can no longer remember exactly what I did, except that I didn't cheat to get it. I think you can only get Tonks to drink the potion after you have reached the point where she turns up nude in your office.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Unfortunately I can no longer remember exactly what I did, except that I didn't cheat to get it. I think you can only get Tonks to drink the potion after you have reached the point where she turns up nude in your office.
Clone potion?! Sounds interesting i wonder now about it and when well see MORE MORE MORE updates! :)

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes