Ric

Oct 21, 2016
well, i'm still downloading 1.33b but in 1.32b there were a lot of cloth from the precedent version who weren't in the cloth store (like the leather jackets and some skirts) do you know how to obtain them now ?
there has changed the mechanism of the game. Some suits have to be bought, some open themselves (Hermione herself dresses them on when she reach a certain degree of depravity)
This also explains the incompatibility of saving (the occurrence of errors when using old save)

herownick

Jul 15, 2018
you don't install the mod you just download it and play it like the original game

and the puzzle box is in the fireplace on a moonlit night about 50% of the time look for a shine

herownick

Jul 15, 2018
you get Cho from talking to Hermine later on just talk to her and you will ask for a new girl blah blah blah

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
1.33c has been released.

Should fix the crash some of you experienced at the start of the game.
It also adds 2-3 new clothing items for Hermione.

Same link:

An Android port for 1.33c has also been made (Thanks to Booom313!):

We're also the first mod to reach 1.000.000 views on here!
Thank you all for your interest in this mod. Really is amazing how it has grown.
Glad I could be a part of it!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's the deathly hallows symbol with an A in the top left and a D in the top right. Hole is in bottom right
was expecting something like that but i totally hate puzzles where only 1 piece can be moved.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes