BuD_Clow

Aug 20, 2018
so don't wanna start new game. no time at all. can some1 send a save please
a save doesnt make much sense because each of the favours has different stages, if you load a save at the end you will just be able to see the latest stages of each favour, just use the cheats.

WatchMeDrive

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Are books necessary to play through the game? Because the books are completely bugged. There are several sets of the Copper-Bronze-Silver-Gold books in the shop.

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
I started a game from scratch and Hermione refuse public favours. Did I missed something ???
once she has enough corruption to do public favours, if you dont do them often enough (my guess 1 per 3 days)
the public favour gets locked out

i believe the unlock public foavours sheat will make it unlock again though,
just have to remember to do them ocasionally

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I started a game from scratch and Hermione refuse public favours. Did I missed something ???
no, once she gets more corrupted she refuses to do public favors unless uses cheat to force those.

Are books necessary to play through the game?
no since you can cheat to get books to be read (aka max imagination and speedwriting).

Why dont I get teacher quests and only student quests?Thanks
only student quests.

once she has enough corruption to do public favours, if you dont do them often enough (my guess 1 per 3 days)
the public favour gets locked out
nope, she rejects public favors due it'd hurt her public image.

noobhead321

Feb 16, 2018
Interact with the fireplace on a full moon night. there is a chance (i believe 50/50) that you get a box with a puzzle out of it
Ohh thanks!! Then i must have also miss some other contents. Is there a list of contents for the whole game so far?
All i played so far is hermione events and favors, Cho until some cups training but repetitive, that girl getting spelled on, Luna reverse back to Griffindor, and the tentacle CG. Is there anything i'm missing?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. Look out the window. It's right behind you at the desk.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ohh thanks!! Then i must have also miss some other contents. Is there a list of contents for the whole game so far?
All i played so far is hermione events and favors, Cho until some cups training but repetitive, that girl getting spelled on, Luna reverse back to Griffindor, and the tentacle CG. Is there anything i'm missing?
astoria modifying some outfits. luna shouldn't reverse back to normal.

Geko4516

Jun 8, 2018
Hello really enjoying this games modifications and wanted to say great work so far. I did run into a few bugs. I hope this helps improve the game and please keep up the great work:
  • I noticed whenever an outfit gets created it sends me a check for paperwork. Not sure if that is fixable though.
  • Scrolling back with mouse wheel seems to duplicate educational and fictional books sometimes.
  • When doing Gryffindor cheering and she is chipper and they win. It shows a value but doesn't get added to your money.
  • I am getting an error with Hermione at lvl 3 in whoring and rep after I send her to cheer for Slytherin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • I also got an error equiping pants when she was level 1 in both.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

adrprpub

Sep 13, 2018
Hi everyone
I've just discovered akabur's game
Amazing! So much fun!

Witch trainer is my favorite one, i've played the akabur version and the silver one (1.33)
Great time even if some bug happened (during the handjob session of luna and hermione for example)
Keep the good work guys!

But i have some questions
  • Is there a way to go to the attic ? Snape never talk to me about the key.
  • On the first page of the topic i can see some extra pics. I've seen some of them during the game, but i can't find the second one where Snape jerk off on Hermione face and the third one where Snape fuck Hermione in a public hall. These images are avalaible in the game or not? If they are, please help me to get them. So hot!
  • For the personnal favours i've got 3 hearts everywhere except for "Suck it" where i've got 4. Is there more hearts to get?
  • Finally, i've seen image on internet where Hermione suck Snape's cock or where she's performing handjob on both Snape and "Genie/Dumbledore". Is it image from the game or is it fanpic? (sorry, not allowed to put link yet)
Thanks for your help

Martyn Snow

Jul 9, 2018
There are couple of clothing in game files (for Cho, Susan and some for Hermonie) but does not appear in the game, is that a bug or those clothings not included to game yet?

Example:

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes