cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
adrprpub: welcome aboard.

1. yes you get access to attic at some point of game.

2. those scenes don't exist in game since those are fan art (maybe made by akabur himself).

3. no.

4. read 2 (might been possible on some mod).

martyn: yep

adrprpub

Sep 13, 2018
thanks cxx
Can you help me with the attic?
Is there any conditions to get the key?
Hermione is at her maximum of whoring (private and public) and i have all the other girls and all the clothes

cold_realms

Aug 7, 2018
With Snape cumming on Hermione there is a scene where snape and genie both cover her in cum during a strip... I can not figure out how i got it to trigger but i have done it twice now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you don't get key, attic will be open at some point.

hermione getting covered by genie's and snape's cum happens after she has stopped dancing and only if both started masturbating during her dancing.

cold_realms

Aug 7, 2018
Yes but most of the time if snape walks in while she is stripping the scene essentially ends. there is a trigger to convince her that it is a trap for snape but i am unsure of what starts or blocks that path.

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
There are couple of clothing in game files (for Cho, Susan and some for Hermonie) but does not appear in the game, is that a bug or those clothings not included to game yet?

Example:
Some clothing is not in the game yet, yes.

adrprpub

Sep 13, 2018
Thanks to you cxx and cold_realms

This scene where Snape and Genie jerk off on Hermione stripper is one of my fav'
To unlock it you have to let Snape join you at the second heart of the private strip (Hermione won't like it, but who give a f... :closedeyesmile:). Then for the third heart you could choose to have an Audience for Hermione. At a certain level of whoring she will accept to let you both jerk off.
Hopefully one day the dev will add a fuck scene with Snape and Genie both fucking Hermione. Or even some where genie order to Hermione to suck/fuck Snape in front of him (and at a certain moment we could choose to join or keep watching). Would be so awesome!!! :heartcoveredeyes: i'm a perv, i know :closedtongue:
Edit : I've just read all pages of the thread. Obviously i'm not the only one interrested :biggrin::closedeyesmile:

About the Attic
I've found what i missed!
You need to buy the forbidden scroll at the shop. At one moment of the game it's allowed (don't know when)
But there is a bug when i see the tentacle pic. Genie and his desk are just hiding the best part :tiredface:
Anyway still great
Edit : the answer was sould have read it before

About the silver mod

How many people works on it? only Mojo?
Is it still being updated?
Is there a roadmap or something like that (at least to know the next feature)?
And i must say it again : it's a great work! especially on personnal time! Bravo!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mojo is main dev but he might have help.

game gets updated ~2 times per month.

tentacle scroll is only thing i buy from items shop.

soli919816

Jun 28, 2018
I think there is a bug here. After you experienced the third story in the mirror, you can not change hemornie's clothing. It will always be school uniform not matter what you put on her.

Ohwui

Aug 4, 2018
Hey guys, sorry if someone ask this already but how can I get access to the scenes on the screen 2 and 3 of the main page ? (scenes between only Hermione and Snape)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys, sorry if someone ask this already but how can I get access to the scenes on the screen 2 and 3 of the main page ? (scenes between only Hermione and Snape)

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Gotta say, so far, this probably has the potential to be the best mod for any adult game ever.

Considering I haven't touched the mod since version 1.3 alot of things have been added, and so far I enjoy it all the more.
The dialogue, god heavens, it's absolute comedy gold from time to time. Especially in the route involving tonks and astoria. Hell, Genies inner monologues probably give it just the right amount of spice and comedic relief, especially considering that there's a somewhat believable tension building up every now and then, but all of a sudden the dialogue throws a curveball at you and gets you by surprise. Just gotta say - good job. Really feels like Genie is starting to run the school

zFirebrand

May 7, 2018
This version has several bugs that need to be fixed.
For example. The book has several copies reprinted when you buy them yourself.
Genius vs. Snape's fight is also in trouble.
Some dialogues are also very problematic.
And the first and second letters that Hermione sends are repeating themselves.
I hope you understand my poor English, and fix these various bugs, because I love this Silver version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
books don't matter since you can cheat and get those read w/o actually reading those, genie and snape fight is better to skip since its boring and accomplishes nothing and also you can skip until hermione appears 1st time.

Reactions: zFirebrand

zFirebrand

May 7, 2018
books don't matter since you can cheat and get those read w/o actually reading those, genie and snape fight is better to skip since its boring and accomplishes nothing and also you can skip until hermione appears 1st time.
Yes I know that, it was exactly what I did, the intention of informing the bugs was only to try to help in something.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes