ItsCheery

Dec 12, 2018
@LoafyLemon

The SVG file looks okay. I had a play with getting one from InkScape rather than the website and I got a better overall shape but the colors and color zones were not as well done.

If you open it up, or look more closely you can see a lot of extra details that should not be included especially around her right leg and along her skirt next to her right arm. Also, look at her shoes as I don't think feet are supposed to look like that.

Basically, if you intend to go along the lines of SVG animation, I would recommend recreating the Chibis rather than trying to import and clean the files you already have. It would be a lot less work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
seems that genie is well developed, he has 2 dicks when luna is giving hj.

also wondering how to unlock more public requests for hermione since even after reading all books incl. waifu 4 times but still publics are only up to tits flashing while personal are all the way (some have 2 hearts since getting 3rd seems bit difficult).

Reactions: Wyrdo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1.34 bugged majorly after unlocking xmas decorations (couldn't do anything with hermione after that) and 1.34b bugs in the beginning when trying to load from 1.34 save so not that nice but i can play 1.34 since i got save before xmas decors.

Reactions: Wyrdo

Renko

Jan 11, 2018
Please give save for 1.34b!!!
I am a fool at whom very much everything to open laziness.
Thanks in advance!

easteregg

May 9, 2018
Does Hermione change her clothes automatically?
Sometimes she comes to your room with new clothing, but these are limited (like the sweater or the uniform with the scarf and the gloves, etc.). Once all of them are unlocked by this way, she shouldn't change clothing by herself

Ashton

Jan 5, 2017
Sometimes she comes to your room with new clothing, but these are limited (like the sweater or the uniform with the scarf and the gloves, etc.). Once all of them are unlocked by this way, she shouldn't change clothing by herself
okay, cool thanks and also is it better using chibi or sprites?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
1.34 bugged majorly after unlocking xmas decorations (couldn't do anything with hermione after that) and 1.34b bugs in the beginning when trying to load from 1.34 save so not that nice but i can play 1.34 since i got save before xmas decors.
Are you running the latest github build, or the one MadMerlin posted on here a while ago? The github version fixed a bunch of bugs, so if you're running the one MadMerlin posted, I'd switch to that one.

okay, cool thanks and also is it better using chibi or sprites?
Personally, I think the sprites are better, especially if you already played the original Witch Trainer game, because the sprites are new and the chibis are not. Also, I'm pretty sure if you pick sprites, you will get to see the chibi versions of the same scene later on in scenes that don't have the sprites implemented yet. Could be wrong about that though.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
some scenes like tits showing have chibis.

i'm using 1.34 and 1.34b (posted by mo) doesn't work with 1.34 saves (lots of renpy errors and ignore doesn't help) and won't restart since i just began road to make luna total slut and spell training with astoria.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Are you running the latest github build, or the one MadMerlin posted on here a while ago? The github version fixed a bunch of bugs, so if you're running the one MadMerlin posted, I'd switch to that one.
I gotta say, this kinda makes me nervous. I feel like it's always gonna be a crap shoot whether to go with the latest github build or the latest release. Because, think about it; right now you're saying to skip the latest release (1.34) and do the github version instead, but there was a time when the latest release was 1.33, and what we now know as 1.34 (with a bunch of bugs) was then just the latest github version. So how do we know at any given time which one's better to play?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I gotta say, this kinda makes me nervous. I feel like it's always gonna be a crap shoot whether to go with the latest github build or the latest release. Because, think about it; right now you're saying to skip the latest release (1.34) and do the github version instead, but there was a time when the latest release was 1.33, and what we now know as 1.34 (with a bunch of bugs) was then just the latest github version. So how do we know at any given time which one's better to play?
If you go back a couple of pages MadMerlin himself said to play the latest github version because it fixed a lot of bugs in 1.34. If you're that concerned about it, I would just wait for the bugfix build on github after the next version gets released. You can still get by with playing the official 1.34, but the bugfixes make it a lot more polished. This tends to happen with a lot of games, the difference being this one doesn't have an "official" way of posting hotfixes yet, so you have to look for it on the github master branch.

Leppo

Aug 15, 2018
Witch Trainer: Silver - Update 1.34b

This update should fix most issues that were persistent with 1.34, including the outfit packaging bug, and a bug where Cho, Susan's & Astoria's wardrobe wouldn't unlock when using cheats.
You can use your 1.34 saves with it.

Download:

This should support PC, Mac, & Linux systems.
Thanks so much for doing this! Small problem, though. When I try to launch the mac app, nothing happens. It's a silent failure. Well, first it asks if I want to trust the app from an unknown dev, and I answer yes, open. Then the icon just disappears.

Any advice?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes