OldPC

Jun 20, 2018
How do i unlock Luna? I'm pretty endgame until now but i still haven't seen her around.

Day 136 and i've made progress with Hermione up to whore level 20 and completed all the Astoria/Nyphmo/Cho stuff..
At a cetain point, the sorting hat should talk to you and ask you to ask Hermione to bring another girl to train and she will bring Luna

Reactions: Wyrdo

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Is it still possible to do the Slave/Slut/Whore Necklace thing event anymore?!? I just really need to know if its just something I’m missing or if its not possible anymore?!?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
At a cetain point, the sorting hat should talk to you and ask you to ask Hermione to bring another girl to train and she will bring Luna
And to address a point the OP raised, it seems to be pretty late in the game before it happens.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've pretty much exhausted the possibilities of 1.35 now I think, so I won't play the game any more until 1.36 comes out. I thought this might be a good point at which to share some random thoughts I've had about the game.

It's a remarkably good and remarkably large game to be available for free. If my back-up software is to be believed, it now runs to about 20,000 files!

I'll echo what some others have said, that I'd like to see Ginny Weasley added to the game. I like redheads. :) But Cho worries me. She not only looks young (I know there's dialogue saying that she's older than she looks), but she acts young too. I know Genie doesn't do anything worse than have her sit on his lap, but even that seems to be pushing things.

I like how becoming a slut not only makes Hermione a much nicer person but makes her happier too. Not very realistic, perhaps, but this is fantasy.

I would be happy to see the sliding block puzzle dumped. I've no hope of solving that without using the cheat.

I would like to see a third possible ending, in which Genie offers Hermione the chance to return to Agrabah with him. I feel he owes her that much, and by the end of the game he seems to feel quite tenderly towards her.

I wasted some time trying to use the Veritaserum and Voluptuatem potions. I suspect that they haven't been fully implemented yet, so that although you can get them from Snape they don't appear in any girl's wardrobe. Similarly, although the lamia transformation potion is listed as one that you can craft in the potions room, I don't think that there's any way of acquiring a basilisk scale yet (which I'm guessing will need to be added to a polyjuice potion).

Reactions: Wyrdo and rb813

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This thsi a walktrhough or guide lol
no need, game is pretty straightforward.

How do i unlock Luna? I'm pretty endgame until now but i still haven't seen her around.
once hermione reaches max whoring then hat talks to genie and prompts him to ask new girl from hermione and later luna appears and can be summoned.

Is it still possible to do the Slave/Slut/Whore Necklace thing event anymore?!?
yes it is.

Can you do anything with Cho besides her watching you Wank?
talk with her about quidditch (actually she barking into office and ranting about that game and her clothes), no anykind sex (aka bj, hj, fj, actual penetration) with her yet.

Reactions: Wyrdo

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
But Cho worries me. She not only looks young (I know there's dialogue saying that she's older than she looks), but she acts young too. I know Genie doesn't do anything worse than have her sit on his lap, but even that seems to be pushing things.
You mean Astoria. And I agree completely. Those scenes creep me out. And the costumes you can buy for her? No way.

Reactions: jahall and Wyrdo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why do people say this? If someone is asking for a walkthrough, then the game is not "pretty straightforward" to them.
players ask walkthroughs even games where wt not needed. this game is pretty easy.

Dr Drakon

Jul 28, 2018
I discovered a major glitch that probably won't affect most people but I will post it anyways.

Glitch.png
When you press that little purple button an error occurs, this broke my whole save file afterwards.

Log.png
Here are the logs.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes