hulatoupla

Dec 5, 2018
hi,
first of all: i love this game, i spend a lot of time on it, so thank you to all the person who participate at his creation and his improvement.

second: i found some graphics bugs (it's not a major problem and the game can be played with), when you enlarged hermione's breast and put some transparency on her top, a part of her "underboob" disapear.
I notice sometimes the dialog can repeat twice, but i can't say when or why it happens.

third : i'm stuck with hermione reputation at 21 and can't progress anymore. I think there is a way to see some progression (xp bar or something). i activate the console but when i type commands, nothing happens.

Any helps are welcome,

PS (sorry for typing errors, english is not my first language )

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...i'm stuck with hermione reputation at 21 and can't progress anymore. I think there is a way to see some progression (xp bar or something). i activate the console but when i type commands, nothing happens.
Please check the thread, see few posts above:
I've found it good practice that whenever I get stuck I talk to Snape and Hermione.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game is still heavily modded, expect clothing and quest bugs, should be normal (mostly pics lacking bc it needs a shit ton for all clothing / potion / extras combos, a.o. - for every girl, as this is the plan when more content is added for the others. A nightmare to hunt down bugs!). Mostly nothing serious though. Please try to play the latest version as such bugs are constantly fixed too.

Reactions: hulatoupla

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
...what does the collar give you, except for one conversation...?
Puh... afaik it should help ruin her reputation, not sure but it can be useful for e.g. side events like 'forest event', bc she's gets maxed whoring count faster? Just keep her wearing it, doesn't hurt, e.g. as part of a dress. Played an older version, perhaps they added other content in newer versions, if so it should trigger.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if its full moon then easier to summon her and get teleported to forest.

i cheat slytherin points to 10k and let it grow naturally. console not rly needed in wt silver since all cheats necessary are on cheat menu.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
TWIC:

Thanks for fixing, with cherry on top. :)

Edit:
i cheat slytherin points to 10k and let it grow naturally.
Can you confirm it doesn't break anything when you cheat 10k points? No probs at all? Never tried, but will give it a run.

console not rly needed in wt silver since all cheats necessary are on cheat menu.
Uh yeah... Thanks for reminding me, totally forgot about that feature. Fuck. XD
@hulatoupla use the cheat menu in game, it's easier.

Again, thanks for the heads up cxx.

Reactions: hulatoupla

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you confirm it doesn't break anything when you cheat 10k points? No probs at all? Never tried, but will give it a run.
haven't noticed any.

oh and some1 mentioned mirror room, i think it doesn't exist in 1.35 anymore.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
...some1 mentioned mirror room, think it doesn't exist in 1.35 anymore.
Cool thanks, will try. :) No, no, no - mirror room must still be there, changelog explicitly features an entry (new story added to mr stories). Please check the OP.

Any help for Mac would be appreciated. Game does not launch/instantly crashes...
You should always tell the version you're playing if you got troubles with the modded game! The version 1.35b was a beta one, now we got the 'final' v1.35 ready. If you're lucky it's fixed with this one.
- Try the new link in OP for the Mac specific version, it's the v1.35 final build.
Your saves should work but don't use a most recent you created. Use one less recent, a few mins back or so.
- If the game still goes down - I have seen on the Github they got an issue with instacrashes open last time I checked.
Not sure if it's a Mac only thing? Please head over to Github or Discord (see Github and Pastebin links in OP) and do tell them about it. Mention the game version, what you did, your specs etc.. Also a Ren'Py crashlog will help, so they find out what is causing it.

Sorry for inconvenience, and nonetheless have fun. :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
last 1.35 i played didn't have mirror room or at least no clear indication map where it is.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
I downloaded the new version but didn't start it yet. Believe the room is still in, see no reason why they should exclude it and not mention this fact. Actually, they did mention a new story added for that place. This is why I told you to check changelog, perhaps you're just mistaken.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes