LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
last 1.35 i played didn't have mirror room or at least no clear indication map where it is.
The mirror is still there but to get to it you have to find the box in the fireplace during full moon night and solve the puzzle (after 300 slides you can break the box). We're not happy with the current solution and we have plans to change it in the future.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
The mirror is still there but to get to it you have to find the box in the fireplace during full moon night and solve the puzzle (after 300 slides you can break the box). We're not happy with the current solution and we have plans to change it in the future.
I'm glad to hear it. That slide game is a real pain.

Reactions: Cirro84 and Zwart

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cho's sailormoon costumes have either missing pics or wrong named files since trying to use that as cho's costume gives renpy error (if you try it don't use ignore).

seems that not much was updated since last 1.35 version (won't waste time with that cardgame).

Reactions: Zwart and Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Cho's stuff is in under '..\game\characters\cho\clothes\ ...' and I see some 'sailor' named pngs there. Probably needs renaming. Thanks for mentioning.

Reactions: Zwart

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
I hope we get an update with more action soon! :)
I've read an update was for the end of March. I don't know what's going on but this update seems to be a big one with new scenes for Hermione (Bondage?) but also with many new contents for Luna! So even if to me this waiting is torture, I believe it will be "worst" for Hermione and Luna! o_O

Reactions: Zwart

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I downloaded 1.35 (Experimental) version & started a new game, but for some reason cheat menu doesn't work (I did activated it on start). When I try to click on hat (not even a highlight) nothing happens.
I did put Extras pack [03.15.2019] mod, if that might be problem.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Reactions: Cirro84

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
I downloaded 1.35 (Experimental) version & started a new game, but for some reason cheat menu doesn't work (I did activated it on start). When I try to click on hat (not even a highlight) nothing happens.
I did put Extras pack [03.15.2019] mod, if that might be problem.

Thanks in advance for any help.
It's not on the hat anymore. Cheats are listed on top left of the screen.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
I downloaded 1.35 (Experimental) version... for some reason cheat menu doesn't work... When I try to click on hat... I did put Extras pack [03.15.2019] mod...
Do you mean you used the v1.35b version? This was a beta-like one. In the OP is now the v1.35 final, 'Cheats' menu you find at the top to the left (it's now a click-down menu). Clicking hat does nth for me atm (just started anew).

Not sure if 'Extras' pack actually screws things atm. Modder mentioned it works with v1.35, one member posted sth about buttons not working as expected? Please see other thread. For the moment you might use the v1.35 final without 'Extras' pack mod.

Reactions: Zwart and Daba

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
map wasn't working on wts with mod (poster didn't specify if he used 1.35b or final), i didn't have probs with extra pack and wts (besides somehow saves got mixed).

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Hope you guys like the preview. Havn't really done any video editing before and used a free program, but it turned out pretty well. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with using the colour picker/export feature once the update is out. =P

Reactions: Ares02 and Cirro84

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Thanks a bunch to you for bringing good news to our fan club, get some house points, both.^^
Now that you're done with refurbishing the features I really hope for some quests with all the other girls. After all, we can doll them up now but we need to keep them occupied, else they gonna get grumpy soon. XD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lol, u rud.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hermione and luna are busy "studying" with eachother, tonks harasses malestudents, astoria makes susan's life un-comfortable and cho is busy with quidditch.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
As I read no new scenes/sex favors for Cho... But Luna and Hermione will! So to me it will be already a great update!

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes